ADVERTISEMENT

Go Pitt

X 1000.

But I'm going to go ahead and guess what happens. Pitt plays well but Clemson keeps it close. Missed calls by the ref gives Clemson the chance for a go ahead drive near the end. Pitt gets the ball with a chance to comeback to win but screws it up.

Hope I'm wrong and taters get mashed.
Well so far you may be right about the refs helping clemson out....never seen so many iffy holding calls

Hard to watch several teams offensive lines , no larger than ours, getting the job done!

I hate Clemson as much as any Gamecock fan. But, man, I know how it feels going from having an awesome team to a bad one. Not sure I would say Clemson is “bad”. More along the lines of going from a national power house to an average-ish ACC team.

of course I am comparing their very historic run with National Championships to our 11 win seasons coming to a screeching halt in 2014 and rapidly falling out of the top25 polls. As a fan it feels like someone kicked you in the stomach. I know their biggest hope is that Dabo can clean this up and get them back on track next season. In our case back in 2014, when we went into 2015 it was obvious that the team was to far gone and it would be at least a decade or so to rebuild. Having Ray as an a/d is holding us down.
Clemson represented our State well. Part of me hopes they bounce back. The other half….. NOT SO MUCH!

My real hope is that we move forward in a positive direction and win some championships in this very competitive SEC conference. Another 5+ year winning streak against Clemson sounds nice! This could be the year to start it.
There is ABSOULUTELY NO PART OF ME EVER THAT HOPES THEY BOUNCE BACK.

I ALWAYS Take Sheer PLEASURE IN WATCHING THEM FAIL, SUFFER AND DISSAPPOINT. Make no mistake about it Most of their fanbase, Admin, and School Officials never ever want to see USC Succeed in anything. They are Convinced/Brainwashed that they are better in every since of the word. This is not necessarily True. Taters think and promote we are beneath them in all ways and everything not just Football.

I’m expecting Dabo to send some heads rolling after this season. I definitely expect someone to be brought in to replace Elliott at OC (man, his star has dimmed this season). If I’m coaching Clemsons OL or WRs, I’d be feeling uncomfortable.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
The camera went to Coach Dabo for a moment and it looked like he was going to cry. I wish I were fast enough to catch a screenshot! Lol

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
As bad as Clemson has looked I’m still shocked the Georgia game was so close. Guess at that time both teams didn’t know how good/bad they were.
I imagine they were a little afraid of getting boat raced by clemson so they played it conservative. They would embarrass clemson right now.

They are the most underachieving team in college football this year. It`s of for us to enjoy when we`ve had to suffer through their success.

Reactions: DrMickey
If you can get to 20. That appears to be plenty to beat the taters.

After Manziel, Sumlin had two or three quarterbacks in a row go backwards.
They sort of get comfortable with a generational QB who can take the team on his back and will it to victory. clemson had two such QBs in a row. Now they don’t.

Reactions: king ward
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT