ADVERTISEMENT

God, Tom Brady, Tom Brady....blah blah blah. Shut the hell up about him! Joe Montana, Peyton Manning, and John Elway were all better!

Dude be real. Good lord
laughing-lol.gif

lol

Bills fan here. Used to HATE Tom Brady and the Pats, but eventually you just have to tip your hat and acknowledge greatness.

Tom Brady and I are nearly the exact same age…he’s 12 days older. I’m perpetually fighting dad bod and he’s rocking it in the NFL like a 20 year old.

Overrated and benefited from playing in the worst division in the NFL for decades. Dan Marino > Brady.

Hahahaha overrated? Dude you should stop while you're behind. Jesus
I don't know about Jesus, but Moses would definitely be better than Brady. Wouldn't even need an oline. He would just part the defense.

And he's not even THAT good looking. I mean, Joe Flacco is much handsomer.

Thank God, theres only 20 or 30 people on here most of the time. So nobody will see how dumb some Gamecocks fans are. Geez

Reactions: usc1855
Bad officiating got him his first one...and with the Patriots being know cheaters, can we really say rings 2 and 3 are legitimate? Then he was gifted one by Pete Carroll and another by the Falcons. They won fair and square against the Rams, but that was on Belichick's defense. Brady was a liability that game. Really, he should have as many rings as Trent Dilfer.

Some of those QB’s the OP mentioned MAY have been better QB’s athletically, fundamentally, etc. than Brady, but it’s all about SB rings and that makes Brady the best.

Losing two Super Bowls to Eli Manning. Worse than LeBron. Joe Montana didn't lose no Super Bowl. Montana and Jordan > Brady and LeBron.

Even if we wanted to throw out the fact that he has by far won more Super Bowls than any QB on the planet, he just set the record for passing yards all time. Yep more than anyone else mentioned in this thread. There are no less than 20 teams that would fire their QB today to get Tom Brady. Could be more.

Reactions: jeff2001
Even if we wanted to throw out the fact that he has by far won more Super Bowls than any QB on the planet, he just set the record for passing yards all time. Yep more than anyone else mentioned in this thread. There are no less than 20 teams that would fire their QB today to get Tom Brady. Could be more.
No way. Almost half the teams in the NFL, for one or more reasons, wouldn't make that trade.

• Haha
I mean, be reasonable. Look at what Matt Cassel did the one year Brady was out. Can we really be sure the Patriots wouldn't have been just as good with Matt Cassel?

• Haha
Reactions: Gamecockben1979
I want Brady to win tonight. Hope he’s figured out throwing to Antonio Brown is going to be a lot better than throwing to Mike Evans who’s terrible.

I mean, be reasonable. Look at what Matt Cassel did the one year Brady was out. Can we really be sure the Patriots wouldn't have been just as good with Matt Cassel?

if that’s the logic, then also look at what Jameis Winston did in all the years before Old Brady showed up in Tampa. Or even better, what Belichik + Cam or Mac have done since Old Brady left NE. I know you’re just purposely trolling and aren’t actually dumb enough to believe Brady’s not the best QB ever, but it’s still silly logic

if that’s the logic, then also look at what Jameis Winston did in all the years before Old Brady showed up in Tampa. Or even better, what Belichik + Cam or Mac have done since Old Brady left NE. I know you’re just purposely trolling and aren’t actually dumb enough to believe Brady’s not the best QB ever, but it’s still silly logic
I'm not. It's not my fault Brady has been the luckiest man on the planet the last 20 years thanks to circumstances. Apparently, he wasn't even as good as Drew Bledsoe. At least his ribs were better.

I want Brady to win tonight. Hope he’s figured out throwing to Antonio Brown is going to be a lot better than throwing to Mike Evans who’s terrible.

you talking about the same Mike Evans who’s played in 5 fewer seasons than Antonio Brown and has the same number of 1000+ yard seasons as Brown? (hint: ALL of Mike Evans’ seasons have been 1000+. He may well be the only WR in history to have ALL 1000+ yard seasons)

Reactions: caughtlookin
Losing two Super Bowls to Eli Manning. Worse than LeBron. Joe Montana didn't lose no Super Bowl. Montana and Jordan > Brady and LeBron.

lol, yes, Montana was 4 of 4 in Super Bowls. Brady is 7 of 10. I'd take the latter 10,000x

I'm not. It's not my fault Brady has been the luckiest man on the planet the last 20 years thanks to circumstances. Apparently, he wasn't even as good as Drew Bledsoe. At least his ribs were better.

Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson were lucky to win Superbowls. When you go to 10 Superbowls and win 7, luck doesn’t have a damn thing to do with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT