ADVERTISEMENT

God, Tom Brady, Tom Brady....blah blah blah. Shut the hell up about him! Joe Montana, Peyton Manning, and John Elway were all better!

Dallas
Green Bay
L.A. Rams
Arizona
Seattle
New England(look how Mac Jones outplayed Brady. Tampa Bay probably pines for Mac Jones.)
Buffalo
N.Y. Jets
Kansas City
San Diego Chargers(They can go to hell with that L.A. bullshirt)
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Baltimore
Jacksonville

They'd all laugh in the face at the notion of taking Tom Brady today. And those are just the sure things. DEtroit and the Raiders may feel the same way. I think we can all agree that based on what we've seen thus far, Sam Darnold and Brady are about even. I'm not saying that Sam Darnold will be as good as Brady when he's 40 something, just that he's as good right now.
In fantasy football this might be more accurate. In real football where teams try to win games and championships it’s not. Half of the teams listed would literally have their fan bases burn the stadium to the ground if word got out they passed on Tom Brady.

I’m with you on the Chargers…

Dallas
Green Bay
L.A. Rams
Arizona
Seattle
New England(look how Mac Jones outplayed Brady. Tampa Bay probably pines for Mac Jones.)
Buffalo
N.Y. Jets
Kansas City
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Baltimore
Jacksonville

They'd all laugh in the face at the notion of taking Tom Brady today. And those are just the sure things. DEtroit and the Raiders may feel the same way. I think we can all agree that based on what we've seen thus far, Sam Darnold and Brady are about even. I'm not saying that Sam Darnold will be as good as Brady when he's 40 something, just that he's as good right now.
This is a comical list. I am not a Tom Brady fan myself, but, Geez, you may need to talk to someone with the Brady Haterade you have going on. I guess you are looking at the future, but Trevor Lawrence and Zac Wilson have done nothing to even be mentioned in the same sentence as Tom Brady. Joe Burrow has not put together a half season of good play yet and has won nothing. If you want to pump up young QBs, you may want to think about Justin Herbert. Even with Mahomes, he has had two opportunities against Brady and has come up short twice. In the last Super Bowl, he came up embarrassingly short. Brady even went up against the old pros in Brees and Rodgers during last year’s playoffs. They went down too. I was a guy that said Brady was a product of the system and luck through the first couple Super Bowls. However, you just have to give it up and say the man is creating his own luck and must be the best as the rings keep mounting.

Dallas
Green Bay
L.A. Rams
Arizona
Seattle
Buffalo
N.Y. Jets
Kansas City
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Baltimore
Jacksonville

You forgot Philly, Carolina and Houston. Possibly even NO and Chicago.

I mean the Houston QB is so good they Deshaun as a backup! Chicago’s third stringer is a SB MVP!

You have just about totally convinced me with your points. None better than the weak division of the AFC East for 20 years. Fact! No competition whatsoever!

He saw Allen, Tua and the next NYJ star coming and bolted for NFC South where old veterans are waning.

I’m a Bucs fan of over 30 years and about ready to trade him back to NE for the young guy. Let’s Fn go!

Peyton was always a better QB than Brady. If he had played for the Patriots he would've required a third hand for all the rings they would have. Meanwhile, had Brady played for the Colts y'all would be looking at a Jim Harbaugh type career most likely, which is nothing to be ashamed of.
I"m sure Edgrin James and Marvin Harrison would've loved to had Tom. Especially how many times they had a legitimate chance of winning a Championship, until Peyton would choke in the playoffs.

Reactions: DetroitCock
lol

Bills fan here. Used to HATE Tom Brady and the Pats, but eventually you just have to tip your hat and acknowledge greatness.

Tom Brady and I are nearly the exact same age…he’s 12 days older. I’m perpetually fighting dad bod and he’s rocking it in the NFL like a 20 year old.
It's this exactly. I'll turn 43 next month, and at this point I've gone from disliking the guy to pulling for him because of his age.

I'm in pretty good shape, but I have no misconceptions that I could go 60 minutes in the NFL week after week.

Peyton was always a better QB than Brady. If he had played for the Patriots he would've required a third hand for all the rings they would have. Meanwhile, had Brady played for the Colts y'all would be looking at a Jim Harbaugh type career most likely, which is nothing to be ashamed of.
....so when Tom goes to Tampa. clearly he will suck and not win the Super Bowl..... Oh wait.

....so when Tom goes to Tampa. clearly he will suck and not win the Super Bowl..... Oh wait.
I never said he sucked. He's just the most overrated player in NFL history is all. Hey, he got lucky with that defense. Just like in 2018, which is why he has, really, one legitimate Super Bowl win, because he did contribute some to those teams. So one legitimate Super Bowl ring. Congrats, Joe Flacco....um, I mean Tom Brady.

• Haha
Reactions: DetroitCock
I never said he sucked. He's just the most overrated player in NFL history is all. Hey, he got lucky with that defense. Just like in 2018, which is why he has, really, one legitimate Super Bowl win, because he did contribute some to those teams. So one legitimate Super Bowl ring. Congrats, Joe Flacco....um, I mean Tom Brady.

I hope you get the help you desperately need friend.

Reactions: jeff2001
Overrated?

6th round, 199th pick, playing at a top 3 level, won Super Bowl last year with new team, at age 43. Currently has a 17:3 TD ratio in his age 44 season. I just don't get how a man with those stats and that resum, doing what he is doing at his age could be overrated in any sense of the word.

I am the biggest Joe Montana fan. Even in college, I had a poster of him up on my wall.

Brady is the best QB I've ever seen. I didn't want that to admit that for a long time. But it's impossible to deny.

I was working outside on Sunday and the thought crossed my mind about how much fun he is to watch and how lucky fans are to be able to watch someone that good for so long. He's really spoiled a lot of people. He made TB so much better in so many ways. I guess this really dawned on me when I watched a lot of decent to average QBs yesterday who really didn't excite me at all - and I had no confidence in. I compared that to Brady and the confidence I have watching him knowing he'll lead the team to a win.

When he signed with TB, so many folks - me included- were like "uh oh, now he'll see how the other half lives" then he went out and led them to the Super Bowl. Incredible.

One or two rings are luck (See Trent Dilfer), but 7 rings ain't luck. I'm 60 and he's the greatest QB I've seen in my life. And as a Tampa Bay season ticket holder I thank God the owners had the balls to sign a supposed over the hill 42 yr old QB at the time.

I am the biggest Joe Montana fan. Even in college, I had a poster of him up on my wall.

Brady is the best QB I've ever seen. I didn't want that to admit that for a long time. But it's impossible to deny.

I was working outside on Sunday and the thought crossed my mind about how much fun he is to watch and how lucky fans are to be able to watch someone that good for so long. He's really spoiled a lot of people. He made TB so much better in so many ways. I guess this really dawned on me when I watched a lot of decent to average QBs yesterday who really didn't excite me at all - and I had no confidence in. I compared that to Brady and the confidence I have watching him knowing he'll lead the team to a win.

When he signed with TB, so many folks - me included- were like "uh oh, now he'll see how the other half lives" then he went out and led them to the Super Bowl. Incredible.
@jsusc is still not convinced

@jsusc is still not convinced
That's true, because with that defense several quarterbacks could've won the Super Bowl. So how is Brady any different than another Tampa Bay quarterback: Brad Johnson? But Brady is good though, and it's not his fault that people overrate him.

I'm happy for him. What a life. He's fairly young, attractive wife, rich, and decent looking. Although Brady and his wife's looks are also overrated. But they're not ugly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT