ADVERTISEMENT

Gonzaga in trouble! Down 6, 1.5 to play

The TT win shows that in college ball defense wins (plus 3 point shooters). Frank has the right formula, he just needs more time to get the right players again and we will be back in the Final Four.

1 out of 7, I think most would be happy just getting back to the tourney at this point. Can't defend him needing more time after next year if he fails to dance, And is losing his top two defensive/ player in Silva and and three point shooter Gravett.

The TT win shows that in college ball defense wins (plus 3 point shooters). Frank has the right formula, he just needs more time to get the right players again and we will be back in the Final Four.
Trying to figure out if serious or not.

I started watching that TT - Gonz game but good grief those announcers. I didn't have a dog in the fight, but I got so sick of listening to them slobber over Gonzaga that I finally turned it off before half. You would barely know that TT was even playing.

Reactions: lawcalcock
1972, last time we were in a Final 4 until Frank took us there. It is not Franks's fault that we have Crappy Athletic Directors, Crappy Administrations and stupid fans.

So glad to see Gonzaga lose. Good team. Few is a great coach. But get tired of their yearly 1 or 2 seed and seemingly being the darlings of the tournament. Meanwhile they spend Christmas until March playing against a league that may not have been as good as the SOCON this year. So while every other school takes a few lumps in league play they roll through without playing anybody. I figured the upset by St Mary's in their tournament would knock them of #1, but no such luck. Just get tired of the little school in California being the tourney darling every year. And yes, I get pleasure when they manage to choke it away year after year.

Reactions: wdgamecock22
So glad to see Gonzaga lose. Good team. Few is a great coach. But get tired of their yearly 1 or 2 seed and seemingly being the darlings of the tournament. Meanwhile they spend Christmas until March playing against a league that may not have been as good as the SOCON this year. So while every other school takes a few lumps in league play they roll through without playing anybody. I figured the upset by St Mary's in their tournament would knock them of #1, but no such luck. Just get tired of the little school in California being the tourney darling every year. And yes, I get pleasure when they manage to choke it away year after year.

I hear ya. I watched with some friends last night and said, 'I hope Gonzaga loses.' They are not Carolina fans and didn't understand why I dont like them. I just cant cheer for them after our final four loss. Also I have texas tech in the final four on my bracket. Btw Gonzaga is in Spokane, Washington

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT