ADVERTISEMENT

Welp 2-6; We need to go 4-0 to be .500 and make a bowl. Can we?

Bucs90

Sep 22, 2019
Today wasnt as bad as I thought but still not good. Harbor could become Calvin Johnson. D line got decent pressure. Our OL just couldnt handle their front 7 and our defense wore down.

So 2-6, can we go 4-0? All at home. All are in theory beatable. Kentucky is probably the best of the 4 remaining teams.

Reactions: Ward Jr
2 patsies and Clemson looking like garbage.

It'll all come down to UK.

2 patsies and Clemson looking like garbage.

It'll all come down to UK.
Yeah, if we go on a run and enter the Clemson game, at home, at 5-6, I like our chances of beating em. Atmosphere will be wild, Rattler and Harbor will be better connected by then. Im very big on what Harbor could become for us.

Reactions: Lurker123
Today wasnt as bad as I thought but still not good. Harbor could become Calvin Johnson. D line got decent pressure. Our OL just couldnt handle their front 7 and our defense wore down.

So 2-6, can we go 4-0? All at home. All are in theory beatable. Kentucky is probably the best of the 4 remaining teams.
No prayer

Reactions: cockofdawn

Capital N Capital O

We might beat the other Gamecock team but that’s all. This team is horrible in so many ways.

Depends on the timing of getting some of these guys healthy. Legette looked like he was at best 50% yesterday. Knox went out. Brown and Wells are out. Injuries right now are in all the wrong places.

The team played another spirited first quarter yesterday and then fizzled again. Only Missouri has outplayed us in the 1st all year.

Overall, the game went about like every other game we've played in College Station. We start pretty strong and their superior athletes and depth eventually wear us down over the course of 60 minutes.

Our OL obviously needs improvement. Our DL needs to play an entire game like they did in the 1st quarter. Our strength and conditioning doesn't look great, etc.

Who knows about the players motivation at this point as well? However, playing at home, they have a chance to rip off 4 games, beat their rival, and get to a bowl game some will likely opt out of. Let's see what happens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT