ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck next weekend*

Not sure why that's funny. I've stated clearly who we are. We have a history of beating teams we have no business beating, and a history of losing to teams we have no business losing to. We're a mediocre (historically) football team.

That pretty much sounds firmly planted in reality to me. So....... ?????

I'm not saying if they are elite or not. Maybe you should take the time to look at what I typed. Here are the facts. They have 2 NCs and 12 SECCs. I'm just wondering why you care if Georgia fans think they are elite? Do you honestly think you can convince them that they are not elite? You mind as well bang your head against a wall! You behave like you are mentally ill anyway, so maybe you already tried that.

I'm saying since they've hired Kirby, they think all of a sudden "ok, here we go...FINALLY." < and all I'm saying is, they've thought that with every coach they've hired since Dooley. Hows that worked out for them? Reality is a BITCH. They are who they are. I've said it over and over again. They are tough, they play with a lot of pride, and to their credit, they NEVER play dirty. (Unlike UT) You know you're going to get a "line up and punch you in the mouth" game with them. They are a VERY GOOD football team. But they're just not elite. Their fans think they are, and I find that funny.

Anyway, I said they have 4 or 5 games left this season and they'll lose 2.
To sum up: Same ol' , same ol' UGA. They'll be over rated next pre-season as usual, and the cycle will repeat itself. You all have asked me if I've watched UGA THIS year.......and I have. I ask you, do you completely disregard history? History is not on their side. Pretty simple.

We've played one team that we can barely put a feather in our cap? Going into South Bend with a true freshman quarterback when our five star quarterback goes down, is a strong task for anyone. Notre Dame is number five in the country right now. I think Georgia has played a better schedule than most teams right now.

You say you're not impressed in the least. Wow.

See you next week, good luck!

You think you've played a better schedule than MOST teams right now?
App St.
Samford
A hopeless UT team
An even more hopeless UF team
Vandy.
Mizzou

Come to think of it, you're all right. UGA fans not delusional AT ALL. (smirk)
Kinda makes my point for me. Thanks.

We've played one team that we can barely put a feather in our cap? Going into South Bend with a true freshman quarterback when our five star quarterback goes down, is a strong task for anyone. Notre Dame is number five in the country right now. I think Georgia has played a better schedule than most teams right now.

You say you're not impressed in the least. Wow.

See you next week, good luck!

Just to add to your making my point for me.....as you said, you went into south bend with a true freshman QB and won. Ummmmm.......Notre Dame over rated anyone? Thank you once again for making my point for me. As far as them being ranked #5 right now.........Jesus man, if you can't acknowledge that ND is over rated for greed, I don't know what to tell you.

Remember that NC game they played against BAMA and got CRUSHED? The media put them in that game, a game they had no business even being in. Saying ND is a legit #5 is beyond absurd. They've got 2 more losses before the end of the season too.....amazing how many people just do not understand the $$$$$$ behind all this.

Please......tell me the last time UGA did ANYTHING????? Thank you. Sometimes you should really observe the big picture before you speak. UGA is NOT historically elite. Again, SHOW ME WHAT THEY HAVE DONE LATELY? Like, the past 20 years? Zip. Nada. Nothing. Not elite. Just served you a healthy dose of reality that CANNOT be overcome with all the hype or delusion in the world.
I don't mean to be rude, but if you want to look at things this way what has South Carolina ever done? Your program has a losing record. Tulane, Georgia Tech and Kentucky each has more SEC Championships than the Gamecocks. I get it, we're rivals (somewhat), but if you can't see this Georgia team is very good you're either not paying attention or you don't know football. Kirby has changed the culture and elevated our recruiting. We're not going anywhere but up for a while. Good luck the rest of your season... except Saturday in Athens.

I don't mean to be rude, but if you want to look at things this way what has South Carolina ever done? Your program has a losing record. Tulane, Georgia Tech and Kentucky each has more SEC Championships than the Gamecocks. I get it, we're rivals (somewhat), but if you can't see this Georgia team is very good you're either not paying attention or you don't know football. Kirby has changed the culture and elevated our recruiting. We're not going anywhere but up for a while. Good luck the rest of your season... except Saturday in Athens.

Gene Chizik and terry bowden both were best coaches ever once too. Both won titles. Then bye bye. Who knows what the vacuum cleaner (Kirby’s) future holds

Gene Chizik and terry bowden both were best coaches ever once too. Both won titles. Then bye bye. Who knows what the vacuum cleaner (Kirby’s) future holds
Lol... I don't recall anyone ever calling Chizik great. He just happened to be Auburn's coach when they bought Cam Newton. Bowden never won a championship unless Auburn is declaring NC's like Bama. Common denominator in your message is Auburn. The only consistency in their program is probation. :D Kirby is not a smoke and mirrors guy. He'll be around.

That concrete guy is unhinged.

Let’s go over his points.

-UGA is not elite. Ok I don’t recall anyone saying UGA is a blue blood. UGA is a top 15 program all time, thats pretty solid.

-What has UGA done lately? Well they have won the SEC twice, the east a bunch more times, a couple BCS bowls. Not elite but more than SCAR ever has in just the past 15 years. Richt underachieved and was fired yet almost averaged 10 wins a year. Didn’t SCAR get rings made for a 11 win season?

-His focus on history is pretty funny for a school that doesn’t have any. He keeps saying SCAR wins games they shouldn’t so that’s his reasoning they win this game? Ok

-UGAs schedule. They have beaten the number 3 team at their place. Funny he never mentions that win. What about Miss State? They are ranked 1 behind MC State which I’m sure concrete considers a huge win for SCAR. Miss State also crushed Aggie who SCAR lost to.

Just weak reasoning all around from that guy. I think he ate paint chips as a kid.

I love the belief that college football is static and nothing ever changes, it makes zero sense and shown to be incorrect over and over again. If Concrete guy believe that then SCAR should disband the program, no reason to keep trying if it can never be better than pathetic.

No other program in the country wants you to worship them more that the leg humper at uga.

That concrete guy is unhinged.

Let’s go over his points.

-UGA is not elite. Ok I don’t recall anyone saying UGA is a blue blood. UGA is a top 15 program all time, thats pretty solid.

-What has UGA done lately? Well they have won the SEC twice, the east a bunch more times, a couple BCS bowls. Not elite but more than SCAR ever has in just the past 15 years. Richt underachieved and was fired yet almost averaged 10 wins a year. Didn’t SCAR get rings made for a 11 win season?

-His focus on history is pretty funny for a school that doesn’t have any. He keeps saying SCAR wins games they shouldn’t so that’s his reasoning they win this game? Ok

-UGAs schedule. They have beaten the number 3 team at their place. Funny he never mentions that win. What about Miss State? They are ranked 1 behind MC State which I’m sure concrete considers a huge win for SCAR. Miss State also crushed Aggie who SCAR lost to.

Just weak reasoning all around from that guy. I think he ate paint chips as a kid.

I love the belief that college football is static and nothing ever changes, it makes zero sense and shown to be incorrect over and over again. If Concrete guy believe that then SCAR should disband the program, no reason to keep trying if it can never be better than pathetic.
Pathetic is somebody who becomes a member just to post BS for 1 week.

Pathetic is somebody who becomes a member just to post BS for 1 week.
This is free forum, I came to see what was being said by the SCAR faithful leading up to the game as you guys are good for laughs as Concrete guy has proven.

What in my post was BS? Why don't you try to respond to points or is that too much for you?

Reactions: SmoothMove
This is free forum, I came to see what was being said by the SCAR faithful leading up to the game as you guys are good for laughs as Concrete guy has proven.

What in my post was BS? Why don't you try to respond to points or is that too much for you?
LOL, you came over excepting everybody to worship the puppies. And start something, why ?

LOL, you came over excepting everybody to worship the puppies. And start something, why ?
So you can't refute any points, I see.

Like I said, I came to see what was being said by the SCAR faithful. I came, I laughed, that's about it.

Typical tater response, and you're better than that. I didn't say show me their over-all stats throughout ALL of history. I said, show me what they have done LATELY, in the past 3 decades. Answer the question. The answer is > aside from meaningless bowl game trophy's, > nothing. Again, pull your head out of the sand, stop kissing their ass, and tell me what they've done LATELY?

Nothing? < Exactly.
Well we have won 2 SEC championships in the last 20 years and you have won how many in history?
Historically Elite = Over 800 total wins (only a handful of teams in nation have done that) - 12 SEC champs - Multiple National champs (admittedly none since 80). That is the def of Historically Elite but down some recently.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Best Georgia team since 86'. Nothing fake about UGA. We have no chance. I just hope we keep it within four scores. I've followed Georgia since I was a young child- actually meet walker homecoming day- and they're 82' good. Not a weakness....

Lou? Is that you?

Just to add to your making my point for me.....as you said, you went into south bend with a true freshman QB and won. Ummmmm.......Notre Dame over rated anyone? Thank you once again for making my point for me. As far as them being ranked #5 right now.........Jesus man, if you can't acknowledge that ND is over rated for greed, I don't know what to tell you.
Just want to say this is my absolute favorite post from this guy. We beat #3 at their place with a true freshman QB, and that only proves #3 is overrated and "makes his point for him." Incredible use of logic.

I'm saying since they've hired Kirby, they think all of a sudden "ok, here we go...FINALLY." < and all I'm saying is, they've thought that with every coach they've hired since Dooley. Hows that worked out for them? Reality is a BITCH. They are who they are. I've said it over and over again. They are tough, they play with a lot of pride, and to their credit, they NEVER play dirty. (Unlike UT) You know you're going to get a "line up and punch you in the mouth" game with them. They are a VERY GOOD football team. But they're just not elite. Their fans think they are, and I find that funny.

To sum up: Same ol' , same ol' UGA. They'll be over rated next pre-season as usual, and the cycle will repeat itself. You all have asked me if I've watched UGA THIS year.......and I have. I ask you, do you completely disregard history? History is not on their side. Pretty simple.

Sorry to revisit this, but this is simply pure gold.

Reactions: superdawg51
To be totally honest? No. Look at your schedule. In SEVEN games, you've played 1 team that you barely were able to put a feather in your cap. Notre Dame. And as some other poster posted a while back, Notre Dame is notoriously over rated pre-season year in and year out. This poster actually posted a link to prove it. ND is nothing more than a propped up NBC media money making machine.

My wife's family all pulls for ND and I often joke with them that ND could lose 125 games in a row and they'd STILL be ranked in the top 25 pre-season. (obviously a little tongue in cheek there, but not far off from the truth)

Let's break down your schedule so far THIS year as you and so many others want to look at. Fine. Let's do that.

1) App state. - Really?
2) Over rated ND win by 1. Good job.
3) Samford. - Really?
4) Miss St. - You have to look at Miss St schedule here. They got clobbered by UGA and Auburn. Their claim to fame victory this year was beating an LSU team in disarray and who was trying to become a team under a new coach.

( UGA and Auburn are very good teams, NO WHERE have I said UGA isn't any good.)

5) UT - a hopeless UT. - Really?
6) Vandy - c'mon
7) Mizzou - c'mon
8) UF - everyone in the universe saw that beat down coming. UF is possibly in more disarray than UT. So, not impressed at all with that win.

Where does that leave UGA? You got 4, possibly 5 games left, and AS USUAL, UGA will lose at least 2 of them. Which puts your right back where I've said you've always belonged.......a very good football team that typically wins 8-11 games a year but doesn't really ever take it to the next level.

You claim UGA "has teeth this year" ---- < Newsflash dude, UGA has teeth EVERY FREAKIN' YEAR. As I have said over and over, you are who you are. A very solid 8-11 win team, year in, year out, that plays with a ton of heart and are tough to beat. (That's a compliment btw)

Still doesn't make UGA elite. God, I will be so glad when I can get on here and say "SEE?" "I TOLD YOU"........history is a fickle thing man. Anyway, looking at your schedule from this year, and breaking it down......no, not impressed in the least. It's typical UGA.
You think ND is overrated this year? Hahaha. That's about all I need to know about your football knowledge.

Let's be realistic about our record. We are the most untested 6-2 team in the country. We have one awful loss and one loss where we could have won if we had a smart OC.

Kirby in just one yr and 10 months has taken the Dawgs from 3rd in the east to #2 in the nation and #1 in the playoff picture. He's done this with just one and a half recruiting classes. This clearly not Richt's program anymore. The past means nothing to this team....only to our opponents who when faced with the reality of an a$$ whipping conger up BS about the past. We have underachieved under Richt especially this last decade. I can assure you no one in the Dawgnation thinks we are elite but unlike USCe the possibility to be now exists under Coach Kirby Smart.

Kirby in just one yr and 10 months has taken the Dawgs from 3rd in the east to #2 in the nation and #1 in the playoff picture. He's done this with just one and a half recruiting classes. This clearly not Richt's program anymore. The past means nothing to this team....only to our opponents who when faced with the reality of an a$$ whipping conger up BS about the past. We have underachieved under Richt especially this last decade. I can assure you no one in the Dawgnation thinks we are elite but unlike USCe the possibility to be now exists under Coach Kirby Smart.

Its amazing really...look how Miami plays....it plays to the level of its competition. Look familiar? Of course it does.

Regardless of what happens to the rest of this year and with the recruiting that they are doing, this program is staying at a high level. (CFP contention)

We have finally found a coach that can tap the full potential of this program and that makes me even happier than anything that happens the rest of this season.

Typical tater response, and you're better than that. I didn't say show me their over-all stats throughout ALL of history. I said, show me what they have done LATELY, in the past 3 decades. Answer the question. The answer is > aside from meaningless bowl game trophy's, > nothing. Again, pull your head out of the sand, stop kissing their ass, and tell me what they've done LATELY?

Nothing? < Exactly.
How am I kissing their a**? You are sitting there with 800 posts and calling ME a tater!!!???? I never said they were elite, but they have multiple SECCs and 2 NCs. That's why I can't understand your mission to prove to Georgia fans that they are not elite. Why are you so upset by that? Who cares? How about using your energy in a positive way to lift up the Gamecocks, not tear down our opponents. As fans, we really shouldn't insult other programs until we start competing for SECCs.

You are incredibly insecure and deranged. It's a shame that we have Gamecock fans like you. You are an absolute jackass and a disgrace to our fan base. Get some help, bro.

Reactions: ChasRealtorDawg
How am I kissing their a**? You are sitting there with 800 posts and calling ME a tater!!!???? I never said they were elite, but they have multiple SECCs and 2 NCs. That's why I can't understand your mission to prove to Georgia fans that they are not elite. Why are you so upset by that? Who cares? How about using your energy in a positive way to lift up the Gamecocks, not tear down our opponents. As fans, we really shouldn't insult other programs until we start competing for SECCs.

You are incredibly insecure and deranged. It's a shame that we have Gamecock fans like you. You are an absolute jackass and a disgrace to our fan base. Get some help, bro.

No. (geez, I swear I might have to break out the crayons for you) I never said YOU WERE a tater. Did I? No. I said it was a "typical tater response" , meaning telling me their over all history, while side stepping the actual direct question. That's exactly what taters do. Then I went on to say "you're better than that." Because I know you're NOT a tater.

And you still haven't answered my question. Who cares? I do. And I want you to answer my question. And you can't. Because to do so with factual answers, you would have to come to grips with the reality that I'm right. God forbid, we can't have that.

Here, I'll answer for you since you have such trouble with just simple facts. They've won 2 SEC titles in the past 3 decades. 2002 and 2005. BIG WHOOP! I'm not impressed and no one else should be either. Now, you're honestly telling me I'm deranged and need help simply because I'm stating facts.....that you don't want to deal with apparently. Wow. I see.

Another redneck from hell with no reading comprehension skills. I knew some one would come along and say "Well, what has your team ever done." I've addressed that REPEATEDLY in this thread. I believe I even actually used the word "mediocre" once. Each team has their own DNA if you will. South Carolina's seems to be mediocre, with a flash every now and then of beating teams we shouldn't, and losing to teams we shouldn't. That's who we are.

I have also said REPEATEDLY in this thread that UGA is "a very good football team." How many more times do you want me to say it lil' pup? Kirby hasn't changed JACK SQUAT except in your little delusional heads. One thing you did get right while absolutely distorting every word I've said in this thread is this "We're not going anywhere." < Should have stopped there, because it's the SAME PLACE YOU GO EVERY SINGLE YEAR. Nowhere. Unless you're backing into the SECCG of course. The reality is, you've won 2 SECCG's in.....coming up on 40 years now. That's ALL you've done. Whoopi doo.

You've under achieved for over 30 years now. You've been choking on the "we're elite delusion kool aid" long before Richt ever got there. Like they say in Stripes: "That's the facts Jack."

Its amazing really...look how Miami plays....it plays to the level of its competition. Look familiar? Of course it does.

Regardless of what happens to the rest of this year and with the recruiting that they are doing, this program is staying at a high level. (CFP contention)

We have finally found a coach that can tap the full potential of this program and that makes me even happier than anything that happens the rest of this season.

Lol, more delusion. They've won 8 games in row, only beaten 1 decent team and they think they've done something. Sound familiar?

You think ND is overrated this year? Hahaha. That's about all I need to know about your football knowledge.

I KNOW ND is over rated this season. Same as every other season. Do you not understand they have a massive $$ contract with NBC? Here, let me say this for you real slllloooooww.....back a few years ago, someone who controlled the $$$ thought it would be a good idea to have ND play Bama in the national title game. Truth was, ND had NO BUSINESS even being on the same field as Bama.....and the final score proved that. Is was an ass whipping of epic proportion. ND is ALWAYS over rated and it's ALWAYS because of $$$ and media. Tell you what, if you come back and apologize to me when they lose their next game (which will be soon), I'll give you a pass.

Just want to say this is my absolute favorite post from this guy. We beat #3 at their place with a true freshman QB, and that only proves #3 is overrated and "makes his point for him." Incredible use of logic.

Yes, exactly. ND sucks so bad they can't even beat a fairly good UGA team at home when that UGA team is using a true Freshman as QB. That's pretty weak IMHO. And please don't flatter yourself, ND wasn't #3 when ya'll played. In fact, ND wasn't even ranked in the pre-season and was BARELY #24 when you guys played them. But AGAIN, thanks for over inflating the truth to match your delusional thinking. You show me any other team in the country that can go from unranked pre-season, to losing to a pretty good UGA team, to being ranked #3 in 8 weeks BESIDES Notre Dame......and I'll show you proof that Hitler is still alive. Seriously, any other team..... that simply does not happen, unless you're Notre Frickin' Over rated Dame. Period. Big $$$ is at play here. ND is a joke. Get back to me when they lose in the next couple of weeks and fall off the map like they always do.

I've done enough smack downs for tonight. (PS, no where have I said we were going to beat UGA this weekend. I believe I did say it wouldn't surprise me though) Can't wait for this season to be over with honestly because as I've said, UGA has 4 or 5 more games to play and they will drop 2. That's what they do. It's who they are.

No. (geez, I swear I might have to break out the crayons for you) I never said YOU WERE a tater. Did I? No. I said it was a "typical tater response" , meaning telling me their over all history, while side stepping the actual direct question. That's exactly what taters do. Then I went on to say "you're better than that." Because I know you're NOT a tater.

And you still haven't answered my question. Who cares? I do. And I want you to answer my question. And you can't. Because to do so with factual answers, you would have to come to grips with the reality that I'm right. God forbid, we can't have that.

Here, I'll answer for you since you have such trouble with just simple facts. They've won 2 SEC titles in the past 3 decades. 2002 and 2005. BIG WHOOP! I'm not impressed and no one else should be either. Now, you're honestly telling me I'm deranged and need help simply because I'm stating facts.....that you don't want to deal with apparently. Wow. I see.

Another redneck from hell with no reading comprehension skills. I knew some one would come along and say "Well, what has your team ever done." I've addressed that REPEATEDLY in this thread. I believe I even actually used the word "mediocre" once. Each team has their own DNA if you will. South Carolina's seems to be mediocre, with a flash every now and then of beating teams we shouldn't, and losing to teams we shouldn't. That's who we are.

I have also said REPEATEDLY in this thread that UGA is "a very good football team." How many more times do you want me to say it lil' pup? Kirby hasn't changed JACK SQUAT except in your little delusional heads. One thing you did get right while absolutely distorting every word I've said in this thread is this "We're not going anywhere." < Should have stopped there, because it's the SAME PLACE YOU GO EVERY SINGLE YEAR. Nowhere. Unless you're backing into the SECCG of course. The reality is, you've won 2 SECCG's in.....coming up on 40 years now. That's ALL you've done. Whoopi doo.

You've under achieved for over 30 years now. You've been choking on the "we're elite delusion kool aid" long before Richt ever got there. Like they say in Stripes: "That's the facts Jack."

Lol, more delusion. They've won 8 games in row, only beaten 1 decent team and they think they've done something. Sound familiar?

I KNOW ND is over rated this season. Same as every other season. Do you not understand they have a massive $$ contract with NBC? Here, let me say this for you real slllloooooww.....back a few years ago, someone who controlled the $$$ thought it would be a good idea to have ND play Bama in the national title game. Truth was, ND had NO BUSINESS even being on the same field as Bama.....and the final score proved that. Is was an ass whipping of epic proportion. ND is ALWAYS over rated and it's ALWAYS because of $$$ and media. Tell you what, if you come back and apologize to me when they lose their next game (which will be soon), I'll give you a pass.

Yes, exactly. ND sucks so bad they can't even beat a fairly good UGA team at home when that UGA team is using a true Freshman as QB. That's pretty weak IMHO. And please don't flatter yourself, ND wasn't #3 when ya'll played. In fact, ND wasn't even ranked in the pre-season and was BARELY #24 when you guys played them. But AGAIN, thanks for over inflating the truth to match your delusional thinking. You show me any other team in the country that can go from unranked pre-season, to losing to a pretty good UGA team, to being ranked #3 in 8 weeks BESIDES Notre Dame......and I'll show you proof that Hitler is still alive. Seriously, any other team..... that simply does not happen, unless you're Notre Frickin' Over rated Dame. Period. Big $$$ is at play here. ND is a joke. Get back to me when they lose in the next couple of weeks and fall off the map like they always do.

I've done enough smack downs for tonight. (PS, no where have I said we were going to beat UGA this weekend. I believe I did say it wouldn't surprise me though) Can't wait for this season to be over with honestly because as I've said, UGA has 4 or 5 more games to play and they will drop 2. That's what they do. It's who they are.
Hahaha... you call someone you don't know anything about a redneck? Pretty foolish. Your math is off as well... 5 SEC Championships in < 40 years but that's about to change. Congratulations, you're one if the few people in the football world who has realized Kirby's not changing anything. Hahahahaha... bless your bitter little heart son.

Hahaha... you call someone you don't know anything about a redneck? Pretty foolish. Your math is off as well... 5 SEC Championships in < 40 years but that's about to change. Congratulations, you're one if the few people in the football world who has realized Kirby's not changing anything. Hahahahaha... bless your bitter little heart son.

Don't misquote me redneck. I said "coming up on 40 years...." And don't flatter yourself hillbilly. In modern football (since 1992) you've played in 5 SECCG and lost 3 of them. Again, red and black kool aid. Drink it up. It is ALL YOU'VE GOT. Must be some good stuff. I acknowledge your 2 SEC titles from 92' until now. But beyond that, I don't see any National Titles. I see a TON of the same ol' same ol' puppy dogs. Win 1 freakin' game that BARELY meant anything at all and ya'll think you've arrived. I am soooooooooooo going to enjoy the meltdown ya'll have when you guys DO, IN FACT, Lose 2 of your next 'possible' 5 games.

That "I told you so" is going to be ohhhhhh sooooo sweet.

Don't misquote me redneck. I said "coming up on 40 years...." And don't flatter yourself hillbilly. In modern football (since 1992) you've played in 5 SECCG and lost 3 of them. Again, red and black kool aid. Drink it up. It is ALL YOU'VE GOT. Must be some good stuff. I acknowledge your 2 SEC titles from 92' until now. But beyond that, I don't see any National Titles. I see a TON of the same ol' same ol' puppy dogs. Win 1 freakin' game that BARELY meant anything at all and ya'll think you've arrived. I am soooooooooooo going to enjoy the meltdown ya'll have when you guys DO, IN FACT, Lose 2 of your next 'possible' 5 games.

That "I told you so" is going to be ohhhhhh sooooo sweet.
Does your dad know you're on his account? Your low class name calling is embarrassing your fanbase. Enjoy your Saturday afternoon son, because I know I will.

Does your dad know you're on his account? Your low class name calling is embarrassing your fanbase. Enjoy your Saturday afternoon son, because I know I will.

I am the Daddy. Remember that, boy. I'm 45. And I noticed THIS TIME, you had nothing to say regarding the facts I posted.........imagine that.......lol.

A lot of football left to be played, but never say never. If the Dawgs and Bama are undefeated and the SECCG is close, they're both going to be in the playoff.

The DELUSION I speak of is strong with this one. First of all, bama will tear UGA a new one if you get the privilege to play them. Secondly, even if it is close, and Bama wins, do you HONESTLY think the MEDIA WHORES and the powers that be $$$$ are really going to leave out Ohio State? Noodle Lame? Clemson < from the ACC who the powers that be so desperately need to prop up as a legit conference..... you know what? Never mind. Yeah, you actually do believe your own BS. SMH. Flat out unreal delusional.

I am the Daddy. Remember that, boy. I'm 45. And I noticed THIS TIME, you had nothing to say regarding the facts I posted.........imagine that.......lol.

The DELUSION I speak of is strong with this one. First of all, bama will tear UGA a new one if you get the privilege to play them. Secondly, even if it is close, and Bama wins, do you HONESTLY think the MEDIA WHORES and the powers that be $$$$ are really going to leave out Ohio State? Noodle Lame? Clemson < from the ACC who the powers that be so desperately need to prop up as a legit conference..... you know what? Never mind. Yeah, you actually do believe your own BS. SMH. Flat out unreal delusional.
Facts? Like 5 SEC Championships in 37 years where you said 2 in "coming up on 40." Like I said you're on another level from the rest of the CFB world when it comes to football knowledge. You have it all figured out while the rest of us were thinking Kirby was building a solid program. Yep... we're just smoke and mirrors...lol. Enjoy your Saturday afternoon ConKrete.

Facts? Like 5 SEC Championships in 37 years where you said 2 in "coming up on 40." Like I said you're on another level from the rest of the CFB world when it comes to football knowledge. You have it all figured out while the rest of us were thinking Kirby was building a solid program. Yep... we're just smoke and mirrors...lol. Enjoy your Saturday afternoon ConKrete.
The fact this guy can see someone's writing from Iraq, and insults him, says everything we need to know about this loser.

Look, if you want to count the leather helmet days of pre-modern football to make yourself feel better.......then please, by all means. Have at it. The fact of the matter though is since the modern football era began in 1992 you've won exactly 2 SEC championships, and I completely concede and applaud that fact. But where are the National Titles? Bama's got plenty of bling to show off. Auburn has bling to show off. LSU, Florida, plenty of bling...... where is UGA's bling? Oh wait, that's right.....you don't have any. (Which is oddly my freakin' point) The bold part you got right though. Just curious why you can't see what is blatant fact.....

The fact this guy can see someone's writing from Iraq, and insults him, says everything we need to know about this loser.

I don't care if he's writing from N. Korea. I see his username is somethingInIraq. Doesn't mean he's actually there. Maybe he came up with that user name years ago. And if he is a soldier, right now, representing the United States of America, I can assure you and him I STAND for our flag and have flat out told my 2 sons who play high school Rugby that if they ever take a knee during the flag ceremony, I WILL come onto the field and kick their asses myself. But both of them understand the sacrifices made, and they would never disrespect our flag or our soldiers that way. Ever.

It's not as if I'm calling him a commie scum bag. We're just jawing football with each other. Speaking of losers.......tell me again how UGA's done since 1992?

Not sure why that's funny. I've stated clearly who we are. We have a history of beating teams we have no business beating, and a history of losing to teams we have no business losing to. We're a mediocre (historically) football team.

That pretty much sounds firmly planted in reality to me. So....... ?????

There it is, my own words. I know who USC is. I have no delusions at all. But again, you got a new coach, have played an absolutely cupcake schedule and now you've got the media fooled too. Well, you ain't foolin' me. It's like that guy who wanted me to believe ya'll played and beat the #3 team in the country. He even said so. NOT TRUE. Not even close to truth.ND wasn't ranked pre-season, was barely ranked #24 when ya'll barely beat them by 1 point. And think about this........after Notre Dame's loss to you guys, when they were ranked #24, the week after that, they would have fallen out of the polls, correct? Now think about this very carefully......here it is about 6 short weeks later and YOU and the MEDIA expect me and the rest of the country to actually believe they are a legit #3???? LMFAO. Not now, not ever. NO OTHER TEAM could have rocketed from literally off the charts to #3 except Noodle Lame.....and it's all about $$. Sorry you can't see that.

Bottom line for UGA > You got 4 games left. Possibly 5. You're gonna drop 2, not be in the playoffs, and you'll once again play in a meaningless bowl game. Same old UGA. You are not fooling me.

Good to hear. But I doubt this clown knows it. If this board wants to stop attracting Dawg fans like flies, it needs to deal with him. He's bait for people who hate ignorance.

So you should leave, cause you can't argue anything I've said. So leave.

@ConKreteCock haha... modern football started in 1992. You sound like a Gator except they say 1991. Whatever man... get ready for some fun football tomorrow. :D 27, 1, and 7 will roll

I despise UGA and ND. ND, So. Cal, Ou, are all media darlings. Generally overrated every year. However, this year is different. ND is legit - i hate saying that. They are dominating opponents. They don't struggle with the Navy's and Temples. UGA beating them on the road was a huge win, didn't think so at the time. Time tells on everyone. ND will smash Miami and UGA rolls on undefeated, hate saying this....both are legit and nothing phony about their wins. Kirbys coach of the year and legitimate threat to the title.

Yeah. Don't let the guys in the shallow end of the gene pool taint your opinion of all of us. Some people don't have good sense. I hate ND and Clemson, but I can admit they're good when they're good. I dislike UGA, and I know they're good. I don't know if Kirby has changed anything yet, but we'll see. Richt had some great seasons at UGA too, but largely underperformed. He's having a better than average season at Miami (the first time they've started 8-0 in the ACC era) and that doesn't surprise me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT