ADVERTISEMENT

Good Sindarius read on yahoo sports

Guy has improved his stock big time and stepped up his game when it matters most. So glad to see him finish his Carolina career on a high note. When UF was trying to pull away from us in the first half last weekend by hitting all those 3's, Thornwell put the team on his back and drove it to the hoop to score time after time. Big time performer.

Guy has improved his stock big time and stepped up his game when it matters most. So glad to see him finish his Carolina career on a high note. When UF was trying to pull away from us in the first half last weekend by hitting all those 3's, Thornwell put the team on his back and drove it to the hoop to score time after time. Big time performer.
I am hearing that Sin has likely moved himself up from a middle to late 2nd round pick to a late first round pick. He will get a much bigger payday for his efforts carrying us to the final four.

I am hearing that Sin has likely moved himself up from a middle to late 2nd round pick to a late first round pick. He will get a much bigger payday for his efforts carrying us to the final four.

I seriously doubt he gets past the San Antonio Spurs where ever they pick...He is a Greg Popavich kind of player...Does it all on both ends of the court

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT