ADVERTISEMENT

Graphic From Gamecock FB Twitter

Can we make one with Clemson defense players grabbing the wrong balls?

The Crotch Grabbers?

Clemsonfootballgrabbinggif.gif

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
A1t8xCe9jwL._SY550_.jpg

Are you familiar with the movie it's parodying? It is the fourth highest grossing movie of all time
But the movie is bad. Like most of the new superhero movies they're all cookie cutter plots with no character advancement and stupid predictable one liners. And lots and LOTS of CGI.

But the movie is bad. Like most of the new superhero movies they're all cookie cutter plots with no character advancement and stupid predictable one liners. And lots and LOTS of CGI.
Is that at issue ITT? I am not a superhero fan either. Just explaining where the parody comes from and why it's likely to be popular

thank you! You beat me to it!! Some of our fans keep a corn cobb stuck up their kiester!!! The IT guys know how to keep run around the program... Our players are 18-23!!! They are not stodgy old farts!!

Dude, no reason to get bent out of shape, as i said it was just my opinion.

You mean like reading an old comic book. I used to love going to the newstand with my grandfather and buying 3 or 4 comic books to read. The movies bring back wonderful memories of childhood. That's why they are popular. Maybe you had to be a child in the 60's and early 70's to understand.

I think it's corny/lame but I'm also not an 16-20 year old kid. Things like this are used as a recruiting tool and something fun for the players.

LOL, they are based on story lines from 60"s-70's comic books. Not exactly a bastion of literary masterpieces. It was, and still is, marketed to a younger audience. Don't expect it to be more than it ever was intended to be.

Looks a little over the top for me, but that's just my opinion

Kind of like Dabo saying they were “attacking national champs” instead of defending like every champ from every sport in time has been. They always trying to create an illusion they are better in every way than any other school.
I see no problem with this. Now if we start hanging a giant banner of CWM off Williams Brice I’ll be back to complain.

It looks like it is based off of one of theJourney albums. It is way over the top. No one should have that. I thought we were humble.

Kids like things that stick out like this. If I'm one of these players I would get several of these. Our marketing has vastly improved although a gimmick it is fun. I like the ESPN cover shoot we do with recruiting. It leaves quite an impression.

Purloined, then - just like our fight song. Actually, I don't think it looks bad. I've simply gotten past the point where these trivialities excite me. Let's play some football.
It’s not going on the helmet...it’s a graphic you throw up to get some attention. They’ll have another one next week, or a lake house video etc

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT