ADVERTISEMENT

grayson allen can now take his cheap game 2 nba....

he's a chump because he doesn't play for your team...but Micheal Carrera was the same type of player with half the talent...and you loved Carrera

Reactions: zack#
He will play in the NBA..and its really not even a question.....watch

he's a chump because he doesn't play for your team...but Micheal Carrera was the same type of player with half the talent...and you loved Carrera

Michael Carrera was NOT a punk. He played hard and physical, but no cheap shots or anything that I remember. He also never threw a childish temper tantrum like Allen was suspended for.

I don't see an NBA player when I watch Allen, his shot doesn't seem good enough to me and I don't see the athleticism to compete at that level

But this was the first game of his I watched all year LOL, but he didn't impress me much

Thought it was funny, the worst player on Dukes team on the floor was trying to win the game. Bagley was automatic....so glad I'll never hear Grayson Allens name again.

He missed his chance to be the Second Coming of Christian Laettner when that little fall-away jumper boinged out at the end of regulation.

Allen will be a millionaire in a few months
giphy.gif

Reactions: Gradstudent
Did Carreral ever attempt to kick or trip someone on purpose? Agree he was hard nosed, but a better example would probably be Ribock. Also agree with you that he will make the NBA. He is faster than most realize, and can shoot that basketball.

Did Carreral ever attempt to kick or trip someone on purpose? Agree he was hard nosed, but a better example would probably be Ribock. Also agree with you that he will make the NBA. He is faster than most realize, and can shoot that basketball.

Carrera had his border line questionable antics to other players while on the court, and that's fine
.....the bottom line , whatever people say about Allen ....as i stated above, if he played for the SC gamecocks, fans on this site would love him

Ribock did not do the things like tripping people. Ribock got physical if people got physical with him. The Duke player is small and seems to have a short person or Napoleon complex. Not the same at all.

Ribock did not do the things like tripping people. Ribock got physical if people got physical with him. The Duke player is small and seems to have a short person or Napoleon complex. Not the same at all.

You say Allen is small,huh...
....Grayson Allen is a 6'5" shooting guard

Ribock was an enforcer, and I didn't mean that he tripped anyone.

... and you'd love Allen if he played for your team
If anyone in this thread said they loved Allen, you’d find a negative spin on that. You find a way to pick holes in damn near every statement posted on this board, regardless of the opinion expressed.

Yes, a lot of people pull for players on their team that they wouldn’t ordinarily pull for. But it’s fairly rare that most opposing fans in the country share the same feeling for a single player like they do for Allen. He gets booed everywhere he goes, and it’s not because he’s the best player on the team like is often the case with other players. He plays with a lot of heart, but he’s a dirty player. That was the point of the thread.

If anyone in this thread said they loved Allen, you’d find a negative spin on that. You find a way to pick holes in damn near every statement posted on this board, regardless of the opinion expressed.

Yes, a lot of people pull for players on their team that they wouldn’t ordinarily pull for. But it’s fairly rare that most opposing fans in the country share the same feeling for a single player like they do for Allen. He gets booed everywhere he goes, and it’s not because he’s the best player on the team like is often the case with other players. He plays with a lot of heart, but he’s a dirty player. That was the point of the thread.

The result of the thread is HYPOCRISY , fans would love him if he were on their team ,if he was on SCs team, fans of SC would say he's a hard nosed player , not a dirty player .. fans would welcome several Grayson Allen type players on SC's team. That is why fan is short for fanatic . ... He is a WINNER

Last edited:
Yet you deny the truth and do so by talking crap about a Gamecock for comparison which wasnt comparable.

hey no crap here... i like Micheal Carrera and Grayson Allen play on the court.. they are both winners

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT