ADVERTISEMENT

Halftime Adjustments

uscg1984

Mar 9, 2006
SW Montana
Is it just me, or does it seem like in an awful lot of our losses under Muschamp we've had the lead at halftime. Maybe somebody with more time than on their hands than I have can figure out how many times we've had a halftime lead and lost the game. It seems like we either don't make halftime adjustments or fail to anticipate that the opponent will.

Reactions: broken_cock_
Is it just me, or does it seem like in an awful lot of our losses under Muschamp we've had the lead at halftime. Maybe somebody with more time than on their hands than I have can figure out how many times we've had a halftime lead and lost the game. It seems like we either don't make halftime adjustments or fail to anticipate that the opponent will.

Halftime adjustments:
1. Turn around
2. Spread cheeks
3. Take it like a Champ.

Absolutely. It's one of the hallmarks of the Muschamp era.

Last week the refs really muddied the waters. However, UF made adjustments at halftime and their quarterback looked like a new person the rest of the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT