ADVERTISEMENT

Has there been any dialogue about re-configuring the Helmet

gamecox4982

Nov 16, 2004
seems this would be a priority to prevent the transmission of fluids. Lineman are face to face with each other every play and do a lot of talking. Seems logical that they would find a way to cover the mouth without causing breathing issues. Just a thought..

Scroll down to see the thread about the LSU helmet. It looks like a heat stroke waiting to happen. There are no easy answers this year.

Some have worn plastic shields on the helmets. Wouldn’t that help?

seems this would be a priority to prevent the transmission of fluids. Lineman are face to face with each other every play and do a lot of talking. Seems logical that they would find a way to cover the mouth without causing breathing issues. Just a thought..

Football is not for the faint of heart.

Spit and snot flies around - but you cannot put on anything that restricts air intake. I still think the 2020 college football season is in jeopardy.

Reactions: Judson1
I’m not saying face shields and other protections shouldn’t be considered, but I can’t help but wonder why no one ever gives a flip about CTE? As between CTE and Covid, one it seems you are likely to get no matter what you do, very likely with minimal lasting effect, and the other is decidedly avoidable and relatively more likely to cause problems eventually.

Reactions: Judson1
ANOTHER OFFSEASON THREAD!!! WHY ARE WE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT CHANGING UNIFORMS???

Oh you mean like that. Carry on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT