ADVERTISEMENT

Hello, NIT!

If you have been a Gamecock fan for any amount of time, you can see where this is headed....the inevitable blow out loss to Florida(+15pts or more)and one more bad loss. Close it all out with the annual first round SEC tourney flameout.

OK, I'll bite, what seed say you ?

I believe a 8 or 9 seed

If the bottom falls out and they lost 4 of next 5 they would be a 11 seed. win 2 of next five and they are a 10 seed...win 3 of next 5 and around 8-9 seed.

SC is not losing the next 5 games and they are not losing 4 of next 5

This year the difference is the upgraded out of conference games

Last edited:
Cant speak for bosox, but I will go on record today, February 19th, 2017 and say usc will be in the ncaat as a 6 seed in the Greenville regional.

6 seed?..you are optimistic.. I'm going with 8 and SC wins 3 of next 5

6 seed?..you are optimistic.. I'm going with 8 and SC wins 3 of next 5
I like this team. I think we beat fla and win 1 or 2 in sect. The ncaa owes us a small favor and they pay up by putting us in greenville.

Cant speak for bosox, but I will go on record today, February 19th, 2017 and say usc will be in the ncaat as a 6 seed in the Greenville regional.

Did you get hit on the head this morning.. You said a 6 seed today in your remarks above...
and then at 9:01 this morning you said the below remarks in another thread

"If we lose to Fla, we will be on bubble watch with work to do."

I would stop the running practices and tell them to shoot shots all over the court with a defender in front of them till shots dropped. By now they can either play defense or not and there is not much play running, so make some shots.

I like this team. I think we beat fla and win 1 or 2 in sect. The ncaa owes us a small favor and they pay up by putting us in greenville.[/QUOTE
You need to stay off the sauce. We lose by at least 15 at Florida and probably 20.

Did you get hit on the head this morning.. You said a 6 seed today in your remarks above...
and then at 9:01 this morning you said the below remarks in another thread

"If we lose to Fla, we will be on bubble watch with work to do."
Google the words that confuse you.

I BELIEVE we will beat fla... IF we lose to fla...

Google the words that confuse you.

I BELIEVE we will beat fla... IF we lose to fla...

I'm not confused... "you say on one post "on feb. 19th I believe SC will be a 6th in Greenville"... But you say on another post if they lose to Florida they go to a bubble team.. Quite a difference in the 2 opinions over one loss to Florida

that makes no sense and usually you make sense

I'm not confused... "you say on one post "on feb. 19th I believe SC will be a 6th in Greenville"... But you say on another post if they lose to Florida they go to a bubble team.. Quite a difference in the 2 opinions over one loss to Florida

that makes no sense and usually you make sense
I think we lose to UT either way. If we have 2 losses down the stretch we will have work to do in sect.

However, if we beat fla we add another quality win and could push for that 6 seed with a couple wins in the sect.

I think we lost to UT either way. If we have 2 losses down the stretch we will have work to do in sect.

However, if we beat fla we add another quality win and could push for that 6 seed.

I'm just repeating exactly what you said clear and precise... end of discussion on this topic for me

I believe a 8 or 9 seed

If the bottom falls out and they lost 4 of next 5 they would be a 11 seed. win 2 of next five and they are a 10 seed...win 3 of next 5 and around 8-9 seed.

SC is not losing the next 5 games and they are not losing 4 of next 5

This year the difference is the upgraded out of conference games
They MUST WIN OUT and / or make major run in SECT

Why the heck would you go back to the NIT and look like you did last year? Lose money and no fan support and evidently extra practice does not help, so stay home and wonder why you tank at the end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT