ADVERTISEMENT

Here is the Fact Truth about last nights game

Snake006

Aug 7, 2007
Clemson played as good as they could. Bama did not play as well as they are capable of. And the better team won.
It proves that the Tigers could compete in the SEC but could NOT go through an SEC east or West schedule undefeated. The ACC gives them too many breathers between tough games.

Um, you might want to look up what a "fact" is. None of what you stated was a fact. Weather they are "true" or not is debatable, but they are not facts.

Reactions: Dustabus
Hey OP - how many 50+ yard plays had Clemson given up going into last night's game this season? When you find out the answer to that question you're gonna laugh at yourself. Neither team played their best, they both did that a little over a week ago. Hands down the two best teams in the country, and the best National Championship game since '05.

Mouth breather post

Good grief
Maybe he has a deviated septum? Go wallow in your pain somewhere else if you don't like the garbage you see. :p

giphy.gif

Hey OP - how many 50+ yard plays had Clemson given up going into last night's game this season? When you find out the answer to that question you're gonna laugh at yourself. Neither team played their best, they both did that a little over a week ago. Hands down the two best teams in the country, and the best National Championship game since '05.
Another post from you, defending your tiggers. clemsux lost.

Make sure he takes into account how many teams Clemson played that had their backup QB or missing key player when they played them.

Reactions: funktavious
That's too logical for these people
Wait, you're saying Clemson played better against UNC than they did last night??? Because that's the bs he's trying to sell. The taters that played UNC would have lost by 20 points.

Clemson played as good as they could. Bama did not play as well as they are capable of. And the better team won.
It proves that the Tigers could compete in the SEC but could NOT go through an SEC east or West schedule undefeated. The ACC gives them too many breathers between tough games.
Ya see Snake006, they (Clem5un) just don't get it. Our logic falls on their damn deaf ears which is why words like Ignorant, Oblivious and Inbred's come to mind when referring to them. They don't play the SEC teams. They play basketball colleges who could give a rats big 'ol butt if they win at football. And the one or two "tough" games that they do play they somehow manage to get a bye week to prepare for. All their other games do not require much more than basic play calling schemes. They just S-I-M-P-L-Y don't get. Never have, never will.

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2
I won twice...Clemson lost and they covered the spread lol.

yep...myself as well.

as to whether the OP post was factual or not, best i can tell, clemson historically struggles to beat sec teams....even when they play only 1 or 2 per year.

factual....maybe not.....accurate....yes.

I didn't say anything about UNC. I was agreeing with 5points that they played better the prior week vs OK
One clemsux fan defending another. Nice post #5, dumbozz32. Glad you could add your two cents! Joined TODAY, huh? Got bored on taternet?

The fact is Clemson had a golden opportunity to beat the premiere collegeg football program. Their QB is outstanding and Kirby Smart's defense could not contain his running or passing. Somehow Clemson failed to finish Bama off and Saban drew up special team and big play passes to bail out his defense and win a National Championship he should have lost. The chicken curse struck Clemson again, this time on the biggest stage in the sport.

The goal was 15 in 15 for Dabo but the SEC drought in the National Championship ended instead and went straight through Clemson to end it.

Taters played their best game of the year, tide played fair. Best team won. Taters couldn't get up for every game playing in a real conference. Watson is the real deal though. We'll have 1 more year to deal with him.

Perfect wording!

"Fact truth"?
Is that something like those personaly injury lawyer commercials we get on afternoon TV around here?
"Dis my real true story, he got fife hunert thouzand dollas"

Reactions: IrmoRed
Make sure he takes into account how many teams Clemson played that had their backup QB or missing key player when they played them.

Clemson and FSU in the ACC is like stacking Pop Warner or AAU teams with Older/Lighters or kids that have 2 or 3 grade exceptions...

They look real good against "normal teams" until they go up against REAL teams...if Clemson had to do that on a weekly basis, they would not make it to the National Championship game.

They already recruit better than most of the SEC...so their recruiting wouldn't likely change if they joined the SEC...

And they almost lost to us this year? LOL...no way they get past Florida, Georgia, Tenn, Mizz, LSU AND aTm unscathed...

OSU was the real deal last year...Clemson is a pretender.

The fact is Clemson had a golden opportunity to beat the premiere collegeg football program. Their QB is outstanding and Kirby Smart's defense could not contain his running or passing. Somehow Clemson failed to finish Bama off and Saban drew up special team and big play passes to bail out his defense and win a National Championship he should have lost. The chicken curse struck Clemson again, this time on the biggest stage in the sport.

The goal was 15 in 15 for Dabo but the SEC drought in the National Championship ended instead and went straight through Clemson to end it.
Clemson's season was a total failure I couldn't agree more.

Um, you might want to look up what a "fact" is. None of what you stated was a fact. Weather they are "true" or not is debatable, but they are not facts.
How about this for facts... typically when Clemson wins the ACC they lose to an SEC team.

The last time Bama won the title, they still weren't good enough to win the SEC.

This might be an opinion but I'd bet my mortgage that Clemson wouldn't relish playing Tennesse or UGA or even us six days after that game the other night when half a dozen of their players were limping off of the field looking for the trainer during the game.

Taters played their best game of the year, tide played fair. Best team won. Taters couldn't get up for every game playing in a real conference. Watson is the real deal though. We'll have 1 more year to deal with him.
Factual speaking, Clemson played an average game while Alabama played one of their best game of the year.

Clemson played a bunch of average games in 2015. With the talent they have, they should be blowing out the lesser opponents that take a back seat to them. They had a huge opportunity Monday night and blew it in the 4th quarter with coverage mistakes and a kickoff alignment flaw that was exposed by coaching strategy when it mattered the most.

I didn't say anything about UNC. I was agreeing with 5points that they played better the prior week vs OK
and Alabama played better the prior week against Michigan State. Coker is a joke as a QB and he continuously hurt Alabama by taking too many sacks. The fact that Clemson scored 40 points tells me that they played about as well as they could offensively.

Still playing the "I'm a Gamecock"card I see.

and Alabama played better the prior week against Michigan State. Coker is a joke as a QB and he continuously hurt Alabama by taking too many sacks. The fact that Clemson scored 40 points tells me that they played about as well as they could offensively.

Facts don't support your claims. Look at the box scores. Alabama had one of their best games all year. Saban arguably coached the greatest game of his life. Yes special teams miscues hurt Clemson. Was that coaching? Yes it was. I've not read anything that said Clemson played perfectly. I'm not sure why gamecocks are arguing from this perspective. Clemson lost.

Facts don't support your claims. Look at the box scores. Alabama had one of their best games all year. Saban arguably coached the greatest game of his life. Yes special teams miscues hurt Clemson. Was that coaching? Yes it was. I've not read anything that said Clemson played perfectly. I'm not sure why gamecocks are arguing from this perspective. Clemson lost.
Facts don't support my claim? Alabama gave up 0 points to a team that was averaging over 30 a game yet they gave up 40 points to Clemson mostly due to Watson playing great. Forty points is the most I could ever expect Clemson to score on Alabama. You're looking at the game with your heart and not seeing things clearly.

A Clemson fan saying the best National Championship game since 2005 is absurd. How can you imply that and your team was outcoached and lost?

This game wasn't even the best playoff game and the playoffs are only in the 2nd year.

Factual speaking, Clemson played an average game while Alabama played one of their best game of the year.

Doesn't hold water because their QB was gawd awful. Held on to the ball way too long. You guys had sacks but then again Coker just refused to throw it away or take off. Many of those were on him.

A Clemson fan saying the best National Championship game since 2005 is absurd. How can you imply that and your team was outcoached and lost?

This game wasn't even the best playoff game and the playoffs are only in the 2nd year.

actually it was put as the 4th best championship game in the modern era. but more importantly you gamecock fans are claiming we were outcoached etc. I agree to a certain extent. so does coach Swinney for that matter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT