ADVERTISEMENT

Here is what one Vandy person thought of us

I read where he said something to Side Show Bob and "he heard it" but i never heard what the it was that the Vandy player said. Anyone? Whatever it was it put the fire under the bloomin onion.
Martin wouldn't let him repeat it when he was asked about it.

Reactions: Cybercock
Sideshow Bob or Big Shot Gravett...hmmm.

Try telling your high ‘IQ’ player to not act stupid and get a technical.
That play won us the game. We were down 5 and the Lee had just blocked HG's shot. He flexed and taunted over our player drawing the tech. 5 point swing and the game was tied.

But, the point I was making is if I lived in Nashville and was not a Vandy grad, I would attend some of the Vandy games simply because there would be no to very little driving required and I love college football. One could get to see some good games because Vandy is playing decent football right now, hopefully Mason will continue to Vandy into a very competitive team. I would love to see Mason surpass Franklin's accomplishments at Vandy.

Yea, i understand that too but have you been to a football game at Vandy? It is snooze-ville. Plus, the Titans play down the street. Vandy would have a much better shot at drumming up local interest if it wasn't in an NFL town. For instance Memphis....much better crowds there, similar program and no NFL to compete with. Memphis' average attendance is over 10,000 higher than Vandy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT