ADVERTISEMENT

HEY FRANK APOLOGIST...

Cocky4SC

Dec 2, 2014
Spartanburg SC
His time here needs to be done. Loses like today are excusable. We lost to one of the worse teams in the nation ranked in the 300s in NET rankings. Oh, and we were a 22.5 point favorite today... and LOSE AT HOME!

FRANK isn't doing it for us. Time to take out the garbage.

Reactions: SOSUSC
Very Very hard lately to love anything about Gamecock Sports. Except for the ladies. It's to the point do not know who even to get mad at anymore. LOL. All of them need to be in the trash can and Tanner on top. Take them all to the dump.

I said he should’ve been fired after we beat Clemson; And I was dead serious about that. I didn’t say nothing after the Virginia game, because I knew this crap was coming! Unbelievable Man, but that’s what we get for putting up with him for 7 years. It doesn’t take a genius to see it was gonna continue in his 8th year as our coach.

I said he should’ve been fired after we beat Clemson; And I was dead serious about that. I didn’t say nothing after the Virginia game, because I knew this crap was coming! Unbelievable Man, but that’s what we get for putting up with him for 7 years. It doesn’t take a genius to see it was gonna continue in his 8th year as our coach.

We have I believe $9,000,000 reasons to keep him thanks to his buy-out. Tanner you need to go also!

Reactions: aceman39 and Brace1
Frank is so hard-headed that he sits his best players to prove a point. Point taken. We lost. Great teaching moment Frank.
Frank is the king of embarassing his players and he still can't win. Perhaps he should try some new schtick. Guilt doesn't go as far as it used to in changing behavior, if it ever did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT