ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Holbrook!

FORKCOCK

Gold Member
Feb 11, 2006
Mt. Pleasant
I'm reading a lot us reports on Twitter about you being peeved at one of our players that said something to a Clemson assistant after the game last night

Were you peeved at the Clemson players for holding up a football before first pitch or the football banner being hung at the tater baseball field?

I'll hang up and listen.

I'll also wait for the posers on here to defend Clemson.

Why would they do something like that? And why would Holbrook care ? That whole thing is stupid. Why have a NC banner at the baseball stadium ? Just to irritate us ? The baseball team dont care about that.

I'm reading a lot us reports on Twitter about you being peeved at one of our players that said something to a Clemson assistant after the game last night

Were you peeved at the Clemson players for holding up a football before first pitch or the football banner being hung at the tater baseball field?

I'll hang up and listen.

If Holbrook was upset at one of our players saying something to a Clemson assistant, then he would have a heart attack if he was coaching Chris Boyle shouting the F-word at the Clemson bench rounding the bases after hitting HR blast...

All those Clensin idiots care about is football..Those buffoons will never pass on what they feel is an opportunity to rub the Gamecocks nose in it...Best response is to blow their ass up all weekend..When they come to Founders Park on Sunday they can see what it's like to have a couple of Baseball Championship banners hanging in your stadium

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
As much as I campaign against gratuitous sniping at UPC for things that don't address the merits of their program, class ain't them. It's not even on their radar.

Reactions: mbsurfside

I'll hang up and listen.

co-sign

F Clemson and any person that has a problem with it

co-sign

All those Clensin idiots care about is football..Those buffoons will never pass on what they feel is an opportunity to rub the Gamecocks nose in it...Best response is to blow their ass up all weekend..When they come to Founders Park on Sunday they can see what it's like to have a couple of Baseball Championship banners hanging in your stadium

They're gonna rub our noses in it every chance they get. Hard.

Their athletic dept & boosters get it. Ours would rather drink wine spritzers & make toasts to the enemy.

co-sign

co-sign

They're gonna rub our noses in it every chance they get. Hard.

Their athletic dept & boosters get it. Ours would rather drink wine spritzers & make toasts to the enemy.

LOL its sad but true. We have folks that know they couldnt hold their spots at another power school so when this gig is over, its over

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Anybody got pictures of them holding up the football or the banner or whatever? Would be nice to get those on twitter.

Anybody got pictures of them holding up the football or the banner or whatever? Would be nice to get those on twitter.

5160418.PNG

Last edited:

I'll hang up and listen.

Let me get this straight. Did the baseball team hold up a national championship football banner to rub it in the noses of our baseball team?

So your post is, since they are classless, we should be too, by shooting off at the mouth at their coach?

Reactions: USC-1
Just another opportunity for the Holbrook haters to bash, not one of them even knows what really happened yet they are "offended" our coach keeps his players in line.

Let me get this straight. Did the baseball team hold up a national championship football banner to rub it in the noses of our baseball team?
No, they had one hanging on a wall in the outfield above the "Cajun Cafe" or whatever...

You always seem to be a bit behind but I'll try again.

The Clemson players, as illustrated in the pics above, held up a football.

Clemson also hung up a football national championship banner inside the BASEBALL STADIUM.

Do you agree that Clemson fans are classless rednecks?

Reactions: allyourbase

I'll hang up and listen.

Chill out Nancy...its a rivalry

Reactions: Heyward1 and apex73
Wow, what a bunch of assholes. I hope Holbrook is privately saying 'atta boy' for jawing at a tater assistant, and this is just for show.

Anyone remember JackLeg getting into a shouting match with one of our fans a few years ago?

I'll hang up and listen.

NOT Holbrook's job to be concerned what the CLASSLESS taters do. Just that our players show Class. If you want us to act like them, then....well, just don't know what to say about that.

You always seem to be a bit behind but I'll try again.

The Clemson players, as illustrated in the pics above, held up a football.

Clemson also hung up a football national championship banner inside the BASEBALL STADIUM.

Do you agree that Clemson fans are classless rednecks?

Well, when I made the post I had not read the entire thread as I should have. But that was no need for your rude comment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT