ADVERTISEMENT

HEY TANNER.......HEY MUSCHAMP........

How you liking my empty seats?! They're gonna stay empty the rest of this season. Not wasting any more of my life coming to see the SHIT you ask me to pay top dollar for!!!!

HEY USCTICKET guy........I'm done. Won't buy another ticket from you pricks!!!!
Hey Elvis - how you like my blue suede shoes?

Oh - he’s not reading every post????

Reactions: PC31 and JKFISH513
We have been packing that upside-down cockroach for decades watching shitty football. A small taste of success has changed that. Look for a smaller stadium to be built on campus within a few years. Maybe drop football to D-2????

Fine. Bye. See ya!!

LongPepperyFly-size_restricted.gif

Amazes me how people think anybody gives a rats ass if you don't buy tickets. There will ALWAYS be someone to take your spot. So stay home and type on a message board all day because nobody will miss you....EVER....PROMISE!!
I don't think that's entirely true. If that were the case, the stadium would be packed every game.

Amazes me how people think anybody gives a rats ass if you don't buy tickets. There will ALWAYS be someone to take your spot. So stay home and type on a message board all day because nobody will miss you....EVER....PROMISE!!

I don't believe you.

Should we have fired Spurrier after year 3? He was 6-6. What about year 4 when he was 7-6? Or year 5 when he was 7-6? It's amazing how a little bit of success in Spurrier's 7th, 8th, and 9th seasons have spoiled us. Do we look great this year? Hell no. But we still have a chance to be better than Spurrier's 3rd year team.

Should we have fired Spurrier after year 3? He was 6-6. What about year 4 when he was 7-6? Or year 5 when he was 7-6? It's amazing how a little bit of success in Spurrier's 7th, 8th, and 9th seasons have spoiled us. Do we look great this year? Hell no. But we still have a chance to be better than Spurrier's 3rd year team.

Well said man. We are literally living during one of the best 10-20 yr stretches in USC football history and some fans can't seem to enjoy each Gamecock win! Our team fought like hell on the field today through abysmal heat, a monsoon with sideways rain, and two lightning delays. We got down late, and came back to win with under 2 mins left in the game. Cudos to the fans who stayed, you guys were awesome! I swear the stadium seemed A LOT louder with the fair weather fans gone!

Get on board and support this team! There is a lot of football left to play!

How you liking my empty seats?! They're gonna stay empty the rest of this season. Not wasting any more of my life coming to see the SHIT you ask me to pay top dollar for!!!!

HEY USCTICKET guy........I'm done. Won't buy another ticket from you pricks!!!!

I like the empty seats... That mean there are plenty of cheap tickets to buy outside the gates...

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
We have been packing that upside-down cockroach for decades watching shitty football. A small taste of success has changed that. Look for a smaller stadium to be built on campus within a few years. Maybe drop football to D-2????
Lol

I'm an alum. Not a fan.

I’m both, and normally in complete agreement with you but I’m struggling with this one. I know you have your reasons and I choose to respect them. Yesterday was certainly a marathon and my uncle & girlfriend left during the rain delay, but I couldn’t leave Scarnecchia
And this team.
See y’all about 930 Saturday

Not true anymore. There isnt someone to take your place. If there was season ticket sales wouldnt have dropped to below 50,000 like it has

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT