ADVERTISEMENT

Hmm, UNC and their DC departing ways ?

Harvard Gamecock

May 5, 2014
Rumor: Jay Bateman and UNC are parting ways. No further info if he's leaving for another position.

EDIT: Now it's official

Really don't know how to process this statement. Perception wise it doesn't sound like a good thing.
(I.E. Gawd if you perform like that against SC like that....)

Haha. Unfortunately I think that's where we are right now. As the underdog in most matchups the last few seasons, USC plays the role of spoiler. Spoiling teams' records and coaches' jobs.

Two guys I'd want to keep an eye on if they hit the portal would be DL Myles Murphy & DE Desmond Evans, both of which we recruited.

Murphy looked decent against us, Evans not as much. Evans got blown up by Muse on one of the goalline runs if I remember correctly.

I thought the UNC defense looked pretty talented but had poor execution and looked poorly coached.

Two guys I'd want to keep an eye on if they hit the portal would be DL Myles Murphy & DE Desmond Evans, both of which we recruited.

Murphy looked decent against us, Evans not as much. Evans got blown up by Muse on one of the goalline runs if I remember correctly.

I thought the UNC defense looked pretty talented but had poor execution and looked poorly coached.
I hope they crap the bed next season as well. Maybe it’ll help us in NC recruiting.

Chizic impresses me on the sec network! He’ll do fine and he is usually always fair with comments about our games!

Reactions: Lakecock1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT