ADVERTISEMENT

Hopefully no delay of game penalties next week. ***

Just like a TFL of 5 yards. One of the worst plays in our book. Rip that one out, please!

What game was it where we called 2 timeouts before the first snap of the game? That was fun.

Considering both offense and defense are implementing brand new systems, 2 delays seems about right for the first game

I have heard about people damaging their televisions while watching games. Personally I have never done this but came close a couple times. For instances when our previous staff managed to get delay of game penalties coming out of timeouts, very sad but true if I am remembering correctly

I have heard about people damaging their televisions while watching games. Personally I have never done this but came close a couple times. For instances when our previous staff managed to get delay of game penalties coming out of timeouts, very sad but true if I am remembering correctly

What a douchebag. Clip contains much foul language.

One thing I won't miss-waiting 25 seconds (or more) for Spurrier to try to read a defense.

Describes 98% of all Bama fans I've ever met.
My all time favorite Bama fan Gif for two reasons. 1. Crying in public over a football game. 2. Why in the world would a guy be crying with a girl like that sitting next to him
alabama-fan-crying-o.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT