ADVERTISEMENT

How did GA cover our receivers so well today?

Yes if you allow on average every completion to gain 9 yards you aren't the Legion of Boom.
You had one receiver who gained over 100 yards (less than Edwards), but no one else managed to eclipse 40 yards receiving. So I guess that's also ... not good.
Your DBs made one pick and accepted one gift from God.

If you want to boast about how you held a team to 282 yards passing go ahead, speaking of strange hills to die on.
Lol. Of course UGA’s WRs didn’t put up huge numbers. UGA didn’t even throw the ball 20 times cause SoCar couldn’t stop the run.

To put it into perspective:

UGA’s back up RB averaged 8.4 yards per attempt. SCar’s receivers averaged 5.9 yards per attempt.

I’m sorry the game was rough on you, but at least try to maintain your grip on reality.

Or just stay the way you are.

H692IYwIHkLrkxTVVha4nivy14m1ho.gif

I like that "our back-up RB" stat compared to a stat usually used for QBs for our receivers. That is sort of like me saying our #2 wide receiver averaged over 15 yards a catch and Jake Fromm averaged -1.3 yards rushing. You won the game, you have great running backs. Your secondary is good but a long way from great. Your line is really good at opening holes, a little suspect at pass protection. Our best pass rusher was on the sidelines and we still got to Fromm all day. Having said that we were overmatched in most phases.

You've got a good team and a favorable schedule so you should cruise. Do yourself a favor though spend a little less time being a gasbag on opponent's boards and leave off the moronic GIFs that make you look like a 12 year old.

Reactions: rogue cock
I like that "our back-up RB" stat compared to a stat usually used for QBs for our receivers. That is sort of like me saying our #2 wide receiver averaged over 15 yards a catch and Jake Fromm averaged -1.3 yards rushing. You won the game, you have great running backs. Your secondary is good but a long way from great. Your line is really good at opening holes, a little suspect at pass protection. Our best pass rusher was on the sidelines and we still got to Fromm all day. Having said that we were overmatched in most phases.

You've got a good team and a favorable schedule so you should cruise. Do yourself a favor though spend a little less time being a gasbag on opponent's boards and leave off the moronic GIFs that make you look like a 12 year old.
USCe had 2 sacks and 1 QB hurry, I guess you and I have different definitions of "got to Fromm all day"

What game did you watch?

UGA secondary played very well but wasn't dominant, not sure how one could argue differently. "All world" Deebo was a complete non-factor in the game.

UGA attempted 2 passes after 7:00 mins remaining in the 3rd quarter.....yeah, that will put a damper on receiving yards.

Yeah and over 9 yards a completion. You have many things to gloat over, but your secondary was flat out beaten many times by our receivers. Your pick 6 wasn't because of good coverage, it took a flukey bounce into your man's hands. Georgia is very good, however a team with a good offensive line and good secondary is going to give you problems. Jake Fromm was not spectacular, sacked way too many times and that interception was horrible. He threw that when we were down a touchdown.

You want to come over here and gloat about your running backs, you've got every right to, but leave that condescending bs about how much better your secondary is than our receivers. Consider yourself lucky, we won't have another game this year where we drop 5 passes. If we'd have caught all of them we would probably have lost any way, but I guarantee it would have been a closer game.
:eek: yep... we were lucky.

I don’t know why you’re still so upset over a game that happened two days ago.

It’s not even a rivalry game.

The point of the stats was pretty evident:

Your receivers played so poorly that they were eclipsed by a backup tailback in terms of efficiency. That’s not supposed to happen.

WRs should average well over 10 yards per completion. When they don’t there are only two possibilities: they’re not good, or they were beaten by better DBs.

Personally, I think SoCar has pretty decent WRs. So …

giphy.gif

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I don’t know why you’re still so upset over a game that happened two days ago.

It’s not even a rivalry game.

The point of the stats was pretty evident:

Your receivers played so poorly that they were eclipsed by a backup tailback in terms of efficiency. That’s not supposed to happen.

WRs should average well over 10 yards per completion. When they don’t there are only two possibilities: they’re not good, or they were beaten by better DBs.

Personally, I think SoCar has pretty decent WRs. So

So which category does Riley Ridley fall into?: He's poor or he was beaten by a better DB. You guys keep beating your chests over what a great job your guy did covering Deebo. Your guy stopped him twice by interfering with him. Add those 30 yards to Deebo's yardage and that gives you a little more accurate picture about what Deebo contributed. I didn't see your guy breaking up any passes to Deebo. One route you had him double covered and he still made the catch. Then there was the TD pass from Deebo.

Your own coach said your 5 star corner that you guys keep bringing up got beat several times by Edwards.

The stat you used about Holleyfield was from the "Apples really are oranges" school of logic, or more directly just stupid. You would have done better just to pretend you didn't say it. Wasn't that reserve back your leading rusher? Did that make your starter lousy because Holleyfield averaged 3 yards a carry more than the starter?

By the way, I'm not upset about the game. I don't get too invested in what happens in a game played by 19 and 20 year olds. You guys won, you have the better team. I've been watching SC since 1962 I've seen a lot of great Georgia teams beat us. I've also seen us beat a lot of great Georgia teams. Now I know this isn't a rivalry, but I don't have to go all the way back to '62 to remember a bigger ass-whoopin' that we handed Georgia than what we suffered.

So which category does Riley Ridley fall into?: He's poor or he was beaten by a better DB. You guys keep beating your chests over what a great job your guy did covering Deebo. Your guy stopped him twice by interfering with him. Add those 30 yards to Deebo's yardage and that gives you a little more accurate picture about what Deebo contributed. I didn't see your guy breaking up any passes to Deebo. One route you had him double covered and he still made the catch. Then there was the TD pass from Deebo.

Your own coach said your 5 star corner that you guys keep bringing up got beat several times by Edwards.

The stat you used about Holleyfield was from the "Apples really are oranges" school of logic, or more directly just stupid. You would have done better just to pretend you didn't say it. Wasn't that reserve back your leading rusher? Did that make your starter lousy because Holleyfield averaged 3 yards a carry more than the starter?

By the way, I'm not upset about the game. I don't get too invested in what happens in a game played by 19 and 20 year olds. You guys won, you have the better team. I've been watching SC since 1962 I've seen a lot of great Georgia teams beat us. I've also seen us beat a lot of great Georgia teams. Now I know this isn't a rivalry, but I don't have to go all the way back to '62 to remember a bigger ass-whoopin' that we handed Georgia than what we suffered.
Ridley’s game was good. He blocked like a maniac, fought for a couple tough first downs but, as previously mentioned, UGA didn’t have to throw the ball much against SoCar because the running game couldn’t be stopped and it was a blowout.

I'm not really sure what you are arguing at this point.

UGA shut down your running game and you had to throw it a bunch. Therefore, your WR's are/should have some yardage to show for it.

As I said, UGA barely threw the ball in the second half. Ridley is a good WR but it's hard for him (or anyone) to put up big yardage numbers when we aren't throwing the ball (because UGA didn't need to and Kirby was merciful to Will)

The 5 star corner played pretty well for it being his second game. Sure, he gave up a TD on a WR reverse pass but I wouldn't say that makes him a poor corner. All corners get beat sometimes, especially when young and on trick plays.

So now we are adding penalty yards to people's totals? I see.....

You sure seem upset, referencing watching games back to 1962 or some vague reference to beatdowns SCAR gave UGA. Now that Richt is gone (finally), those are going to be more difficult to come by. The talent gap that was so clear in this game widens next year....

Ridley’s game was good. He blocked like a maniac, fought for a couple tough first downs but, as previously mentioned, UGA didn’t have to throw the ball much against SoCar because the running game couldn’t be stopped and it was a blowout.

You're the one that established the criteria for receivers.

Only thing I'll add to this wonderful thread is that it doesn't matter how talented and athletic your wide receivers are if they can't catch the damn ball.
That is first and foremost The number one job of being a good wide receiver

I'm not really sure what you are arguing at this point.

UGA shut down your running game and you had to throw it a bunch. Therefore, your WR's are/should have some yardage to show for it.

As I said, UGA barely threw the ball in the second half. Ridley is a good WR but it's hard for him (or anyone) to put up big yardage numbers when we aren't throwing the ball (because UGA didn't need to and Kirby was merciful to Will)

The 5 star corner played pretty well for it being his second game. Sure, he gave up a TD on a WR reverse pass but I wouldn't say that makes him a poor corner. All corners get beat sometimes, especially when young and on trick plays.

So now we are adding penalty yards to people's totals? I see.....

You sure seem upset, referencing watching games back to 1962 or some vague reference to beatdowns SCAR gave UGA. Now that Richt is gone (finally), those are going to be more difficult to come by. The talent gap that was so clear in this game widens next year....

So you're saying that when a team can't run the ball it makes it easier for that team to pass the ball? Can you please apply for the Georgia defensive coordinator position?

Yes penalty yards that are caused by interference because a DB is beaten are yards that should be taken into consideration when you judge a player's impact on the game. That's a metric that is used by NFL scouts and more sophisticated fans. Probably why you hadn't heard about it.

You guys are just like Clemson fans with the "this isn't a rivalry game" crap. Going into this game you guys were 4 and 4 against us since 2010. You won, congratulations. Show a little class and a little humility it might come in handy before your season's over with.

Actually, those were your stats, but …

Ok, UGA’s receivers averaged more yards per pass attempt than SoCar’s did per completion.

You still think that 9.1 yard average is good?

No you said a receiver should average well over 10 yards a catch or he was either bad or beaten by a better DB. Ridley averaged 9 yards a catch, you still think that 9.1 average is bad?

No you said a receiver should average well over 10 yards a catch or he was either bad or beaten by a better DB. Ridley averaged 9 yards a catch, you still think that 9.1 average is bad?
Actually what I said was receivers, plural, as in the whole corps.

Any one receiver can have low production when you stop throwing with 20 minutes left in the game and rush for almost three bills.

And, fwiw, that’s better than Deebo, your best player did.

So you're saying that when a team can't run the ball it makes it easier for that team to pass the ball? Can you please apply for the Georgia defensive coordinator position?

Yes penalty yards that are caused by interference because a DB is beaten are yards that should be taken into consideration when you judge a player's impact on the game. That's a metric that is used by NFL scouts and more sophisticated fans. Probably why you hadn't heard about it.

You guys are just like Clemson fans with the "this isn't a rivalry game" crap. Going into this game you guys were 4 and 4 against us since 2010. You won, congratulations. Show a little class and a little humility it might come in handy before your season's over with.
Yes, when you throw the ball 40 times you will and should have higher receiving numbers to go along with that. Is that difficult to comprehend for you? I didn't say anything about it being easier so not sure where that comes from.

Where did I say anything about this being a rivalry game or not? I said the talent gap would grow next year (not really a question) and Richt is no longer the UGA coach so I wouldn't expect UGA to come into the game completely unprepared as they so often did with Richt.

One of the Pass Interference calls was completely uncatchable, USCe was very fortunate with that call and it makes no sense to add it to Deebo's total as he had no chance to catch it.

Reference stats from 2010 all you want but it doesn't change the present at all. Richt is gone and so is Spurrier, UGA has won 4 straight and will be more talented next year.

You show humility in a very interesting way by attempting to point out many different ways UGA isn't a good team, very humble.

Yes, when you throw the ball 40 times you will and should have higher receiving numbers to go along with that. Is that difficult to comprehend for you? I didn't say anything about it being easier so not sure where that comes from.

Where did I say anything about this being a rivalry game or not? I said the talent gap would grow next year (not really a question) and Richt is no longer the UGA coach so I wouldn't expect UGA to come into the game completely unprepared as they so often did with Richt.

One of the Pass Interference calls was completely uncatchable, USCe was very fortunate with that call and it makes no sense to add it to Deebo's total as he had no chance to catch it.

Reference stats from 2010 all you want but it doesn't change the present at all. Richt is gone and so is Spurrier, UGA has won 4 straight and will be more talented next year.

You show humility in a very interesting way by attempting to point out many different ways UGA isn't a good team, very humble.

When you're defending a one dimensional offense, the offense usually doesn't pile up yardage using that one dimension. They usually don't complete 64% of their passes, because the defense knows what's coming. I've probably witnessed a lot more of those kind of games than you have.

Hard to tell whether that pass was uncatchable, if they didn't call that, they would've called it holding. Either way your guy grabbed Deebo because he was about to get beat and we got 15 yards out of it.
They're called impact plays. NFL scouts keep track of them, just like they keep track of the times a DE gets held because he's about to make a sack. They don't show up in official stats but, the net result is the same as a sack if the penalty is called. Glad I could clear that up for you.

I said Georgia is a good team, that we were overmatched. Outside of saying the obvious, that your secondary was good but not great I'm not sure what there is to debate. The humility part is where I think you guys really don't get it. You beat the bejeezus out of us, then you come over to rub our noses in it.
The "talent gap", "this isn't a rivalry game", "your receivers are 3 stars, our DBs are 5 stars" if that were all true you'd still come off looking like a boorish jackass. You're a guest in somebody else's house, act like you have some couth.

Reactions: UGAly

No offense, but you're being quite obtuse.

Of course South Carolina is going to put up some yardage, you passed the dang ball 48 times. As the other poster said, you averaged only 5.8 yards/attempt and 9 yards/completion, as a unit. That is very mediocre production for so many pass attempts.

On the other hand, Georgia passed for 202 yards on only 19 attempts, for a whopping 10.6 yards/attempt and 12.6 yards/completion. We pass the ball at a similar clip and we put up 500+ yards.

No offense, but you're being quite obtuse.

Of course South Carolina is going to put up some yardage, you passed the dang ball 48 times. As the other poster said, you averaged only 5.8 yards/attempt and 9 yards/completion, as a unit. That is very mediocre production for so many pass attempts.

On the other hand, Georgia passed for 202 yards on only 19 attempts, for a whopping 10.6 yards/attempt and 12.6 yards/completion. We pass the ball at a similar clip and we put up 500+ yards.

Yeah, that passing game of yours is really impressive. What was the longest downfield completion you had? 12 yards. You had a 42 yard screen pass, and another 20 yard pass on a busted coverage. You have no vertical passing game. Fromm had -5 yards rushing and a really ugly interception. You've got a great receiver, who inflated Fromm's stats.

I'm sure there will be another one of you on here that will quote that 5.8 yards and if that makes you feel like giving up 282 yards is really a good thing more power to you. To put it in perspective, Coastal Carolina only gave up 250 yards in the air to us. GO YOU BIG HAIRY DOG!!!

Combo of UGA DBs being really good and a bit of an inflated idea of the caliber of your receivers. They are good but to deny UGA’s DB recruiting over the past few years is somewhat short sighted.
That's BS. Your DBs are good but our wide receivers are good too. We only went vertical 1 time and that was a 40+ yard TD. I do not think our problem is our receivers. We have a hyper active QB that can throw the ball too hard for the routes we were running, especially early in a game. I think we should have stretched the field more. He had enough time to throw deeper routes but he did not go there. It was like he was too afraid of making a mistake rather than letting our receivers make a play.

Yeah, that passing game of yours is really impressive. What was the longest downfield completion you had? 12 yards. You had a 42 yard screen pass, and another 20 yard pass on a busted coverage. You have no vertical passing game. Fromm had -5 yards rushing and a really ugly interception. You've got a great receiver, who inflated Fromm's stats.

I'm sure there will be another one of you on here that will quote that 5.8 yards and if that makes you feel like giving up 282 yards is really a good thing more power to you. To put it in perspective, Coastal Carolina only gave up 250 yards in the air to us. GO YOU BIG HAIRY DOG!!!
Bentley stats:

2016 - 7.5 Y/A
2017 - 7.1 Y/A
2018 - 6.8 Y/A

Fromm stats:

2017 - 9.0 Y/A
2018 - 10.3 Y/A

Still wanna beat your chest over that vertical passing game?

Giving up 282 yards, when a team passes 48 times, is very effective. Just about any time I've seen a good QB pass that many times, they put up minimum 400 yards and usually closer to 5 bills.

And to say "you have no vertical passing game," just because we didn't need to go vertical to rout you guys, is absurd. Fromm, with our stable of speedy, game changing wideouts and backs, is more than capable of airing it out. But, again, we didn't need to and the OC didn't call the game that way.

Last edited:
South Carolina has a great group of WRs and Bentley is a good qb. This game was won due to SCs inability to tackle in the open field or get any kind of a push on both LOS.

I'm a uga alum, I was at the game, it's a rivalry.

Dowdle dropped several passes right in his chest. Deebo was held in check most of the day. Edwards balled out and our freshman corner had his hands full most of the game vs him. Take away the pick six due to the drop and it's a different ball game in the 1st half. You guys had us on our heels that entire 2nd quarter and defensively you were shutting down our offense. The 17 yard shank punt and our 45 yard FG to end the half killed any momentum SC had built that 2nd quarter.

Get this loss out of the way and move on, SC is better or as good as every other team in the east. 8 to 9 wins and a shot at upsetting clemson. The way Clemson looked vs Tamu they have tons of issues to fix. That all world defense gave up 500 yards to the 4th best team in the west, 5th or 6th best team in the SEC. They have OL issues still. Defensively they have an all pro DL but have issues at LB and in the secondary.

SC has a good group of WRs and will shine during the rest of the season. Again, just get this loss out of your mind and move on, it's a long season.

BTW, this game was the most points ever scored by UGA in Columbia in the history of the series.

Last edited:
Giving up 282 yards, when a team passes 48 times, is very effective. Just about any time I've seen a good QB pass that many times, they put up minimum 400 yards and usually closer to 5 bills.

And to say "you have no vertical passing game," just because we didn't need to go vertical to rout you guys, is absurd. Fromm, with our stable of speedy, game changing wideouts and backs, is more than capable of airing it out. But, again, we didn't need to and the OC didn't call the game that way.

Got it, giving up 282 yards is great, Edwards 111 yards didn't happen. Jake Fromm is Brett Favre on steroids.

South Carolina has a great group of WRs and Bentley is a good qb. This game was won due to SCs inability to tackle in the open field or get any kind of a push on both LOS.

I'm a uga alum, I was at the game, it's a rivalry.

Dowdle dropped several passes right in his chest. Deebo was held in check most of the day. Edwards balled out and our freshman corner had his hands full most of the game vs him. Take away the pick six due to the drop and it's a different ball game in the 1st half. You guys had us on our heels that entire 2nd quarter and defensively you were shutting down our offense. The 17 yard shank punt and our 45 yard FG to end the half killed any momentum SC had built that 2nd quarter.

Get this loss out of the way and move on, SC is better or as good as every other team in the east. 8 to 9 wins and a shot at upsetting clemson. The way Clemson looked vs Tamu they have tons of issues to fix. That all world defense gave up 500 yards to the 4th best team in the west, 5th or 6th best team in the SEC. They have OL issues still. Defensively they have an all pro DL but have issues at LB and in the secondary.

SC has a good group of WRs and will shine during the rest of the season. Again, just get this loss out of your mind and move on, it's a long season.

BTW, this game was the most points ever scored by UGA in Columbia in the history of the series.

You gave the textbook ideal post to put on an opponent's forum. The game was a good barometer for our team and exposed most of our weaknesses. In spite of this performance, our receivers are very good and Dowdle is usually a reliable receiver. I'm not worried about our receivers. Deebo suffered a severe injury last year and I think (hope) he's still shaking the rust off. The part that surprised me was how many yards your receivers and running backs got after contact with 3 or 4 of our guys trying to wrestle them to the ground. That is something you can't remedy over night.

Reactions: Terry02
Bentley stats:

2016 - 7.5 Y/A
2017 - 7.1 Y/A
2018 - 6.8 Y/A

Fromm stats:

2017 - 9.0 Y/A
2018 - 10.3 Y/A

Still wanna beat your chest over that vertical passing game?
Our passing game is crap and has been for 3 years. Most of his stats come when the game is well in hand and he's throwing the ball short because the defense lets him have it since he won't go down the field.

When you're defending a one dimensional offense, the offense usually doesn't pile up yardage using that one dimension. They usually don't complete 64% of their passes, because the defense knows what's coming. I've probably witnessed a lot more of those kind of games than you have.

Hard to tell whether that pass was uncatchable, if they didn't call that, they would've called it holding. Either way your guy grabbed Deebo because he was about to get beat and we got 15 yards out of it.
They're called impact plays. NFL scouts keep track of them, just like they keep track of the times a DE gets held because he's about to make a sack. They don't show up in official stats but, the net result is the same as a sack if the penalty is called. Glad I could clear that up for you.

I said Georgia is a good team, that we were overmatched. Outside of saying the obvious, that your secondary was good but not great I'm not sure what there is to debate. The humility part is where I think you guys really don't get it. You beat the bejeezus out of us, then you come over to rub our noses in it.
The "talent gap", "this isn't a rivalry game", "your receivers are 3 stars, our DBs are 5 stars" if that were all true you'd still come off looking like a boorish jackass. You're a guest in somebody else's house, act like you have some couth.
Your offense went for short passes all day. UGA played off, and then contained (giving up nearly nothing in YAC).

Of course your completion percentage will be higher.

Also, you are correct that it’s easier to stop a one-dementional offense, yet if you throw 40 times a game, you are going to have some yards. Those two things aren’t mutually exclusive.

The ball was clearly uncatchable and the contact didn’t happen until later. The PI shouldn’t have been called due to it being uncatchable. They weren’t going to call holding on that one.

You came into this thread saying UGA wasn’t great in the secondary. You also took shots saying “We got to Fromm all day” which was shown to be completely false (funny how you never responded to that point.

Our best DB is a 3 Star and he played very well against Deebo, making him an afterthought in the game.

Most came here as this thread was linked.

Our passing game is crap and has been for 3 years. Most of his stats come when the game is well in hand and he's throwing the ball short because the defense lets him have it since he won't go down the field.
Unfortunately I have to agree. Bentley’s a good QB, but he doesn’t have the players around him to put up crazy stats.

Whole team let down. We need some attttude. Swagger. We look scared
To beat a better team like a Georgia, or a Clemson, we must play two halves of almost perfect football. We cannot compete and make dumb mistakes.

Last year's Clemson game, there was a mixup with the receiver going outside the defender, resulted in a pick 6. This year's game with Georgia, the ball hit Rico's face mask, and bounced into the defenders hands for an easy touchdown, plus the bad punt before halftime (ten points total). These games could have been much closer, with additional pressure on opposing teams to produce. I don't think we would have won either, however, even without these mistakes.

We are just not good enough to make these mistakes, and overcome a first tier team. However, we are not nearly as bad as it may seem.

Also, SOS was a master game day coach. Muschamp is a hard worker and no dummy; it will pay off.

To beat a better team like a Georgia, or a Clemson, we must play two halves of almost perfect football. We cannot compete and make dumb mistakes.

Last year's Clemson game, there was a mixup with the receiver going outside the defender, resulted in a pick 6. This year's game with Georgia, the ball hit Rico's face mask, and bounced into the defenders hands for an easy touchdown, plus the bad punt before halftime (ten points total). These games could have been much closer, with additional pressure on opposing teams to produce. I don't think we would have won either, however, even without these mistakes.

We are just not good enough to make these mistakes, and overcome a first tier team. However, we are not nearly as bad as it may seem.

Also, SOS was a master game day coach. Muschamp is a hard worker and no dummy; it will pay off.

That last sentence is yet to be seen. SOS could get us ready for a big game. Muschamp has yet to win a big one. And yes I know we beat a bad Michigan team last year

Can the WOF just please shut up. You're making all of us look stupid. They cleaned our clock and our wrs looked a step slower than last year. Our D line looked bad against even CCU. I would hope for 400 yards with as many times as we did. UGA fans were not all dumb as a box of rocks...smdh.

Georgia is very good and deep.

The pick 6 and crappy punt were killers. We needed to play perfect ball to have a shot.

How did UGA cover the wideouts so we'll? That may be the simplest question to answer in the history of this forum. They have better players. UGA is working with the kids everybody wants, while we are working with the guys that UGA left on the board when they signed somebody else. According to his high school coach, he begged Kirby to take Pollard out of Moultrie, GA. Good player, but apparently not good enough to warrant an offer from UGA.

There were spurts where you moved the ball well. We did not have much of a pass rush.

No reason to panic yet. I think South Carolina will only lose another game or two.
Screw that. If you guys had lost by 1 point there would have been an even greater meltdown in dogtown than we're having here.

Yeah you held us to 282 yards passing, and you held Bryan Edwards to 111 yds. receiving must have been a 3 star covering him.
Meh, Edwards had 67 yards before the meaningless 44 yd TD. And for what its worth, we don't have any 3 star players. Bentley threw dink and dunk passes all day for an avg 5.9 yds and a total of 269 yards. Kirby rarely rushed more than 3-4 linemen. We brought 70 players and played 66 of them. All in all, a successful work day.

WOF is an idiot. The better team won handily. If, if, if.....give me a break. If my aunt had balls, she’d be my uncle. There was a lot of trash talk before the game from one side and the other side just answered the bell. Fake swagger doesn’t equate to swagger. Prayers to y’all in the upcoming days. Hope everyone stays safe. College fb is cyclical. It can change pretty quick. When y’all beat our ass, I hope one of our own doesn’t sound like a clown like WOF (but I’m sure we will).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT