ADVERTISEMENT

How far does Tanner let the ship sink before doing the right thing?

V0ID

Feb 24, 2016
I see a 10 or 15 win season next year w Chad coaching the team.
How far will Tanner go before he finally makes a coaching change?

giphy.gif

I've been saying for months Holbrook is safe. But next year will be, um, the expression 'shit show' comes to mind. Tanner better hope Bentley can get some unexpected wins during the football season. If not, there will be some super pissed fans this time next year when it's time to cut checks to the gamecock club.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
I've been saying for months Holbrook is safe. But next year will be, um, the expression 'shit show' comes to mind. Tanner better hope Bentley can get some unexpected wins during the football season. If not, there will be some super pissed fans this time next year when it's time to cut checks to the gamecock club.
Football is in full rebuild mode. Muschamp took over a dumpster fire and at least he stopped the bleeding. It looks like he is doing the right things to bring in talent but we are far from being where we want to get to but that is on previous staff, not current.

Holbrook took over the "gem" of all programs and well, you decide how that has gone, but don't compare baseball and football. Coaches took over programs in completely different stages and one is fighting everyday to bring in talent and change attitudes. .

Tanner should view this as a great opportunity to step up and make the change. I think most fans would feel a lot better about him as AD. We could then say that he had the guts to make the tough change in baseball. The basketball program is on fire and he's keeping Staley and Martin happy. The Muschamp hire, which was surprising at first, seems better than advertised.

Tanner wanted to be an AD, time to act like one. Take off the shades, hang up the suit jacket, roll up your sleeves and get to work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT