ADVERTISEMENT

I’m out!!

Trevluv

Aug 29, 2018
I’m trying to unsubscribe from this service. I can’t stomach the pessimistic gamecock “fans”.

I’m trying to unsubscribe before I’m billed in December. I’ve tried through the site. I’ll just contact amex, whatever. Trev Out (drop the mike).

I’m trying to unsubscribe from this service. I can’t stomach the pessimistic gamecock “fans”.

I’m trying to unsubscribe before I’m billed in December. I’ve tried through the site. I’ll just contact amex, whatever. Trev Out (drop the mike).
I hope you realize that the Fighting Gamecock Forum on Gamecock Central is FREE to anyone. Goodbye.

Wow, I gotta run! Before I'm charged for the ????? Wait where will I go?? Uhm, who has my keys? I guess it's safe here I better stay!

Hope we beat Mizzou! Sorry, that was some good gonja! Paranoid!

Reactions: yemacock
giphy.gif

If that is your mindset, shouldn't your first contact be AMEX instead of the board.

giphy.gif

I understand. The stuff on this board makes my ears hurt

What's your card number and I'll contact AMEX for you. You can trust me. I'm a UK fan and I would never do anything to hurt you.

One steps down, next man up. Joyner in.

Please give my our regards to St. Dabo!

Reactions: GamecockDiehard

Some of the fans can be quite annoying.

If someone gets on my nerves too much I block them.

Otherwise I don't read titles that are histrionic in nature.

Reactions: yemacock

LOL!

Yeah Trevor Lover, it's tough trying to get out of a free site, What disappoints me the most are all the posts who responded to you that apparently didn't get the troll.

You should be proud of yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT