ADVERTISEMENT

I’m out!!

I’m trying to unsubscribe from this service. I can’t stomach the pessimistic gamecock “fans”.

I’m trying to unsubscribe before I’m billed in December. I’ve tried through the site. I’ll just contact amex, whatever. Trev Out (drop the mike).

Google it loser.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Not sure what you expected after such an embarrassing performance but good luck getting your money back after venting on a site built for venting.

It was undisciplined, unlike our recent teams. I haven’t paid any money, maybe $10, I don’t remember.

I understand your thoughts, hang in there, you will get use to the bitching and moaning of certain people... They do it all the time, but even with that said, it is still a good place for some insight on a lot of things....

Reactions: 67gamecock
I’m trying to unsubscribe from this service. I can’t stomach the pessimistic gamecock “fans”.

I’m trying to unsubscribe before I’m billed in December. I’ve tried through the site. I’ll just contact amex, whatever. Trev Out (drop the mike).

Pathetic! Good riddance!

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
LOL!

Yeah Trevor Lover, it's tough trying to get out of a free site, What disappoints me the most are all the posts who responded to you that apparently didn't get the troll.

You should be proud of yourself.

Trevor lover, I like that. We’re going to contend in that east as long as muschamp is the Boss. Go Cocks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT