ADVERTISEMENT

I can feel it

i feel somethn....i think it moved......

my feelings.....for all you sick bastardos out there!!!!

Last edited:
I had no doubt that they would've won this game - against any team.

Happy for all the kids but especially for Henderson & Saxton. Going out with a bang!!!

Henderson, Cooke & Boston - all tournament 1st team

49 rebounds, 9 assists, 14 turnovers.

R.d5d006c052d0fa667861cb645782bc1f

Last edited:
Reactions: lostcock
Lobo was quiet like a mofo. B!

Hopefully the women's game can have other tv sponsors soon so I (we) won't have to listen to her, Rucco or Rowe very often

Last edited:
Reactions: HeckSpawn
Brea Beal and Jaycee Horn photo opp. Now that is a shutdown couple.

Lobo was quiet like a mofo. B!

Hopefully the women's game can have other tv sponsor soon so I (we) won't have to listen to her, Rucco or Rowe very often
She was very professional and gave praise to our players where it was due.

I don’t get the hype for Paige Not Buckets after scoring 14, fourteen, against Stanford. Maybe they were all key shots but everyone knew that wouldn’t cut it Sunday. I think the talking heads were holding onto any glimmer of hope to keep the UCONN dynasty alive. But anyway, she needs to drop 30 for them to have a chance last night

I don’t get the hype for Paige Not Buckets after scoring 14, fourteen, against Stanford. Maybe they were all key shots but everyone knew that wouldn’t cut it Sunday. I think the talking heads were holding onto any glimmer of hope to keep the UCONN dynasty alive. But anyway, she needs to drop 30 for them to have a chance last night
She's been lights out many times in many games during her short career already, including that one last year where she killed us. I didn't expect Henni to dominate her last night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT