ADVERTISEMENT

I do think Muschamp can be dismissed and Carolina not owe him a single dime for this...

world famous 3rd base hecklers

Sep 25, 2011
Muschamp didn't tweet this, but he said this in recording his message to Carolina fans; what he really thinks about Carolina fans who attend these games and Carolina fans in general. He may be playing around during recording session, but this is a recording to the introduction before 2001 it show a lack of respect he has to Carolina and Carolina fans....

If Tanner disciplined Frank Martin on how he treats players on the court years ago, then this recording is no different. If Tanner doesn't act, then Bob Caslen and the board must act to remove Muschamp of his duties....

And if you think I'm crazy... Replace Muschamp with yourself saying something about your company, your boss/CEO or your customers. Making a video like this at your job with the company logo in the video can get you fired, don't believe me, then do something like this , have it posted online and see how quickly you are fired for making a stupid video like this...

Last edited:
Haha 🤣 thank God I don't have to deal with you in life. You're like the media. You're trying to turn a simple sentence into something else. Seems like he's saying stand up and cheer basically. But you're saying he's blaming the fans for everything by that sentence. I don't know if I like the guy or not, I just want to win.

Muschamp didn't tweet this, but he said this in recording his message to Carolina fans; what he really thinks about Carolina fans who attend these games and Carolina fans in general. He may be playing around during recording session, but this is a recording to the introduction before 2001 it show a lack of respect he has to Carolina and Carolina fans....

If Tanner disciplined Frank Martin on how he treats players on the court years ago, then this recording is no different. If Tanner doesn't act, then Bob Caslen and the board must act to remove Muschamp of his duties....

And if you think I'm crazy... Replace Muschamp with yourself saying something about your company, your boss/CEO or your customers. Making a video like this at your job with the company logo in the video can get you fired, don't believe me, then do something like this , have it posted online and see how quickly you are fired for making a stupid video like this...

Using this kind of logic and reasoning, you'd also expect Tanner to fire Muschamp if SC was coming off their second consecutive SEC Championship. You might want to rethink this one.

Haha 🤣 thank God I don't have to deal with you in life. You're like the media. You're trying to turn a simple sentence into something else. Seems like he's saying stand up and cheer basically. But you're saying he's blaming the fans for everything by that sentence. I don't know if I like the guy or not, I just want to win.

Maybe Muschamp should do his job and coach his team rather than playing around on videos... This was made two years ago...

Let's see what has he done in two years...

2018 7-6
2019 4-8
2020 0-1 looking at 0-10 if his wonderful coaching job kicks in...

Reactions: carolinagirl79

My company would fire me If I did this. As a minimum he needs to be suspended for a game. This reeks of desperation to be liked and seen as tough. I can’t think of any coach of any sport in America who would be this classless.

Look, I’m probably the biggest prude on this board. I don’t cuss, and I don’t care for it, but you’re really reaching if you think we can can a FB coach for using a bad word to try to pump up the fanbase. Some people complain that there’s no “Boom” any longer, and then some complain when he shows some 🔥. Dude can’t win...... pun NOT intended there (LOL).

Look, I’m probably the biggest prude on this board. I don’t cuss, and I don’t care for it, but you’re really reaching if you think we can can a FB coach for using a bad word to try to pump up the fanbase. Some people complain that there’s no “Boom” any longer, and then some complain when he shows some 🔥. Dude can’t win...... pun NOT intended there (LOL).

This is different from cussing on the field... Coaches do that all the time... Coach Carlen did that... But this is different... You do this at your job using company equipment making a joke towards your customers...

This is different from cussing on the field... Coaches do that all the time... Coach Carlen did that... But this is different... You do this at your job using company equipment making a joke towards your customers...
dude please stop. we get it, you hate muschamp but please just stop. you are embarassing yourself

dude please stop. we get it, you hate muschamp but please just stop. you are embarassing yourself

I guess you enjoyed last night's game... Last year 4-8... Losing to Clemson in blow outs, bowl games like UVA, and etc...

You want to give him a pass??? Just like a typical Carolina fan... Wait til next year....

This is Tanner's mess and we're paying for it....

In fairness to him when you post all day every day on multiple boards you tend to post a lot on nonsensible ill informed crap. Classic example in another thread somebody asked why Doty didn't play & he responded that he was red-shirting. How's that for being clueless? Probably needs to get over the idea that he has to share every single damn thought that ever popped into his brain & perhaps read or listen for a change. Won't happen though, he's got a thought & by God he's going to post it. Closing in on 28,000 post on just this board. Damn

Last edited:
Reactions: 01fatboy
In fairness to him when you post all day every day on multiple boards you tend to post a lot on nonsensible ill informed crap. Classic example in another thread somebody asked why Doty didn't play & he responded that he was probably red-shirting. How's that for being clueless? Probably needs to get over the idea that he has to share every single damn thought that ever popped into his brain & perhaps read or listen for a change. Won't happen though, he's got a thought & by God he's going to post it. Closing in on 28,000 post on just this board. Damn

Thank you for those wonder thoughts... How do you know you can't redshirt player??? Players opt not play and skip this year... If you skip, you can't redshirt this year...

Much ado about nothing. I'd say the vast majority of football coaches cuss like sailors. Even some high school coaches. I happened to be on the sideline of a Union High School game a few years back when the darling of USC QB's, Steve Tanneyhill, was the head coach. Lets just say that if you were offended by foul language you better have worn ear plugs within shouting distance of their sideline. Football isn't choir practice. It is an emotional, violent game that brings out the rarest of reactions. But Muschamps firing, if it happens, should be a reflection of the state of the program. Nothing else.

Cmon now. It's not the offense but the circumstances surrounding it. It's not much by itself, but if someone dug it up at his suggestion and purposely shared it in some manipulative but mostly innocent manner, that becomes bad judgement and carries a little more weight. Being funny does not work these days. Being funny to make a point is even worse, unless you are Mike Leech or Lane Kiffin or Steve Spurrier. In so many ways, Champ just needs to stay in his lane.

Cmon now. It's not the offense but the circumstances surrounding it. It's not much by itself, but if someone dug it up at his suggestion and purposely shared it in some manipulative but mostly innocent manner, that becomes bad judgement and carries a little more weight. Being funny does not work these days. Being funny to make a point is even worse, unless you are Mike Leech or Lane Kiffin or Steve Spurrier. In so many ways, Champ just needs to stay in his lane.
Chump needs to go, not because of his language, but his utter lack of football coaching acumen.

Whether it is worthy of being fired or not, I wasn't a fan of it. I get thru my life eveveevevereveveevevery si gle day without the need to cuss. I don't see why everyone else feels the need to. What do those words add to what you're trying to say that can't just be said? I mean some of you guys got all fired up just bc he said it and wanted it played before kickoff? What's that gonna accomplish? You want people to get out of their seats and fired up for football? Put something worth getting fired up over on the field for us to. I think he needs to figure out how to be a coach instead of trying to tell us how to be fans. To each his own though. I don't care for the man myself. I'll take anything to get him outta here. It's embarrassing.

Muschamp has proven to be a horrible coach (look no further than kicking a fg down by 1 possession and 3 minutes to go to still being down by 1 possession with 3 minutes to go after fg) plus he shows no class. Foul mouthed and just a terrible demeanor. Poor recruiter and has brought this program to the ground. If cursing can get him removed then by all means use it...

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2

Your take is bs.

Chump needs to go, not because of his language, but his utter lack of football coaching acumen.
This. I don't personally care about his language. But I do care that he is now at .500 starting his fifth year here. Worse, if you take away his D-II wins.

You fire Muschamp for cussing you better be damn well prepared to explain why Martin still has a job. You also severely limit your pool of potential future coaches who would touch this job with a ten foot pole. Football coach fired for foul language, damn I thought I'd heard it all. But hey, maybe we could bring Ken Hatfield out of retirement. I think he would meet the new criteria or a least be in a pool of 5 or 6 others golly gee guys who meet the new standard.

You cannot be serious. I am no Muschamp fan but this was a joke and had nothing to do nor was even remotely intended to be anything about Carolina fans.

There are plenty of legitimate critiques of the Coach. Don't make stuff up.

I guess you enjoyed last night's game... Last year 4-8... Losing to Clemson in blow outs, bowl games like UVA, and etc...

You want to give him a pass??? Just like a typical Carolina fan... Wait til next year....

This is Tanner's mess and we're paying for it....
what did your post have to do with the game? you all over the place, whining about him saying a cuss word and then acting like its about something else. never mind, you have already embarassed yourself

Thank you for those wonder thoughts... How do you know you can't redshirt player??? Players opt not play and skip this year... If you skip, you can't redshirt this year...
we all know that its not necessary to redshirt anybody this year. it is a free year because of the covid. come on man, maybe you should take a break

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT