ADVERTISEMENT

I think we will learn a lot about this staff and team today

BobbyBReloaded1975

Oct 26, 2019
We all know this is a multiple year rebuild and we all know talent wise we are in the bottom half of the conference . That being said I think this game is a big measuring stick . If we manage to battle and keep this game somewhat competitive going in to the 4th we might have something . If the offense can manage to move the ball on a very good UGA defense we might have something . If our defense continues to battle and we don’t get absolutely manhandled we may have something . If it’s a blowout by half time and UGA has its third string In by the middle of the 3rd quarter…. We know exactly what we have . I’ve been very supportive of Beamer so far but he’s got to show us something this tonight. We need to see at least a little spark . Hold on to your butts . I’ll put on my best Muschamp hat and “Evaluate” at half time .

We can find out how well-coached we are based on how the team responds as the game gets away from us. Do we just implode or keep fighting? We're not gonna win, but we can still play clean, disciplined football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT