ADVERTISEMENT

I dreamed we won 31-13...

gr8spur

Sep 16, 2003
before the opener against UNC. As we all now know, my dreams are worthless. No dreams for this one yet. Not that I'd share it anyway after my first one. Just hoping for no nightmares Saturday afternoon. But I got to say, as much as I liked what we all saw in Hilinski and the running game last week, I don't have a real good feeling about tomorrow's game. I'd just love to see something to give me a sliver of hope that this coaching staff isn't as bad as I think they might be. Go Cocks!

Hypothetically-speaking, if we don't show any progress would you pull the plug to bring in a staff that can capitalize on Hilinski's apparent talent? Do you risk giving the current staff another season to spoil his development?

I dreamed last night that i caught a 10' great white shark. It doesn't mean anything. I just wanted to tell someone before I forgot it.

Hypothetically-speaking, if we don't show any progress would you pull the plug to bring in a staff that can capitalize on Hilinski's apparent talent? Do you risk giving the current staff another season to spoil his development?
Tough call. But if this Muschamp experiment is sinking. severing ties sooner than later would probably be the right call. Having said that, I believe in honoring contracts. So I'm a bit conflicted. The contract extension is what really annoys me. He hasn't had a single "signature" win, and our beloved AD gives out raises and extensions. Go figure.

before the opener against UNC. As we all now know, my dreams are worthless. No dreams for this one yet. Not that I'd share it anyway after my first one. Just hoping for no nightmares Saturday afternoon. But I got to say, as much as I liked what we all saw in Hilinski and the running game last week, I don't have a real good feeling about tomorrow's game. I'd just love to see something to give me a sliver of hope that this coaching staff isn't as bad as I think they might be. Go Cocks!
You must have had the dream where we made all the throws ....lol

59440.png

I was hoping you dream Alabama wins.

Maybe your dreams are not worthless, maybe the opposite always happens.

Reactions: gr8spur

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT