ADVERTISEMENT

I guess I’m just old school.

uscgrad1991

Oct 3, 2006
when it comes to being a Gamecock fan. I’m not going to boycott the game this Saturday. To be honest I’m kinda looking forward to atmosphere, the excitement of the 2001. Believing against all odds for a win. Don’t like orange, sorry don’t really care if dumbo and the rest of the looser hillbilly clan think about our student section. If they want to do their cowardly sissy walk and antagonize our students then they might get some refreshments. Champ is our coach until he isn’t. I never pull against any of our players and I hope all clemsux fans have raging diarrhea before game so the can’t make it.

Last edited:
Good post that’s kind of my thinking to, the closer it gets I think we’re gonna come out with nothing to loose and gonna smoke them. Punch them in the mouth early and they won’t know what hit em!

It won't be the first time I've left at Halftime. It's sucks playing at 12:00, the grill isn't making the Trip.

when it comes to being a Gamecocks fan. I’m not going to boycott the game this Saturday. To be honest I’m kinda looking forward to atmosphere, the excitement of 2001. Believing against all odds for a win. Don’t like orange, sorry don’t really care if dumbo and the of the looser hillbilly clan think about our student section. If they want to do their cowardly sissy walk and antagonize our students then they might get some refreshments. Champ is our coach until he isn’t. I never pull against any of our players and I hope all clemsux fans have raging diarrhea before game so the can’t make it.
Excellent post. Thank you @uscgrad1991

when it comes to being a Gamecocks fan. I’m not going to boycott the game this Saturday. To be honest I’m kinda looking forward to atmosphere, the excitement of 2001. Believing against all odds for a win. Don’t like orange, sorry don’t really care if dumbo and the of the looser hillbilly clan think about our student section. If they want to do their cowardly sissy walk and antagonize our students then they might get some refreshments. Champ is our coach until he isn’t. I never pull against any of our players and I hope all clemsux fans have raging diarrhea before game so the can’t make it.

The players prefer early kicks; that's all that matters to me.
Kinda makes me wonder how other teams feel about day games and why exactly is it our guys seem to like them. I know Bama has been thoroughly disgusted with the number of them they've had to play. But then again, we're not Bama.

I'll admit I'm old school and proud of it. I just love the sport and am looking forward to watching it tomorrow on tv. I honestly feel that we got two extremely bad breaks from the officials in the Florida game, although I'm not normally one to whine about the officials.

If it was September I probably would.
So all of you are saying your joy comes from everything but winning. That's ok. You're honest, and you donate something to the program. You are never going to fuss, it's just about the fun. Winning is optional, because if we create unpleasantness to win, well that ruins the fun. Ok. I get it. Have fun.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT