ADVERTISEMENT

I hate BOA stadium

madj013

Dec 19, 2006
I would like to tell you I won't ever return to BOA stadium Nevermind the fact that It's too big and we will never sell much of the upper deck there against any School in NC. Yes. The ticket prices were high and the stands feel so far from the field that without a premium ticket I hope you like watching the jumbotron. The venue is poorly operated. I stood outside the stadium among a lot of people who stood still for 45 minutes waiting to enter the stadium. There was very little event staff at that gate, and many additional locked and unstaffed gates. I had several friends that got in early just fine, but the rush with 15 mins to kickoff was awful. I got to my seat with 7 mins left in the 1 Q. I have never had that happen at any bowl or road venue before. Like I said it may have been a breeze for some of you, but for me and a lot of other angry fans standing holding children in the heat it was unpleasant. I also never saw any vendors walking the stands and that surprised me given the alcohol sale opportunities. I can't get home to Williams Brice soon enough ! Unfortunately Carolina will be back and so will I given its just too easy when your in laws live neaby providing childcare and a free bed! Go Cocks!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News