ADVERTISEMENT

I have a very serious problem and I need input from all of my Gamecock family. I caught my wife

I strongly suspect she is cheating on you with a Clemson fan. Let her watch all she wants. Encourage her to watch the Fla. St. game this week too. Maybe you'll get lucky and the guy she is seeing will actually take her permanently.

I knew my Gamecock family won't let me down.

watching the Clemson vs ND game the other week. Well actually I didn't catch her but she told me about it the next morning explaining what a good game it was, although she didn't watch all of the contest, actually only a small part. I did not know she was watching the game I was downstairs watching a game, thinking she was watching a Hallmark Christmas movie.

Anyway, we had some friends over today that are die hard Carolina fans giving us some advice on how to handle some water drainage problems in parts of our lawn, not a serious problem but I just wanted to get the issue taken care of before it becomes a bigger problem.

Well, anyway, me and one of my friends were discussing who the Gamecocks might hire as their next coach and the pros and cons of each candidate. During the course of conversation my wife says "boy Clemson has a really good team, I watched part of the CU vs ND game and it was a good game". Well, that set me off. I did not like the fact that she would ever admit in front of my very closest friends she would ever watch part of a Clemson game under any circumstances unless we were watching Carolina vs Clemson.

What type of punishment is fitting for this egregious offense? I cannot and will not let it go unpunished.

NOTHING IS OFF THE TABLE!

All suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Having met mrs Freddie, u need to take a time out.........hope u didn’t hurt her:-(

No advice from me. My husband, a diehard, Gamecocock, watches Clemson every chance he gets. He hates it when the Gamecocks play the same time as Clemson. I don't understand it at all, but I guess there are worse vices.
Does he get mad when clemson wins ?

This entire thread is hilarious! Thanks Freddie B, Thanks Guys and Thanks Gals, in these dark times I really needed that.

I watched the end of it when I got home from Williams-Brice. It was a good game. I was raised Catholic, so watching ND games is like second nature. It helped that they finally showed up and won the "big game".

I also watched LSU demolish Clemson in January.

If I can't find joy in watching my Gamecocks win, I will sure as heck find it in watching Clemson lose.

I watched the Clemson vs LSU game back in January and loved the heck out of that.

Freddy...the fact that you think you'll be able to do anything to your wife is laughable. But you and the other men in this thread have your fun. While it lasts.

I am just having some fun, we've been married for 45 years. I won't do anything to her.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT