ADVERTISEMENT

I Have my Old Miss Tickets

Upstatebill

Nov 4, 2015
Why? Because I am 72, a 68 graduate and a Gamecock. I have been to all SEC stadiums except Ole Miss and Missouri. I don’t have to deal with The Missouri trip right now and I may never go there unless I decide it’s important to me so I can say I have been to them all. I think my favorite trip was Texas A&M-people were nice and easy in and out. Florida was worst-some jerk used shoe polish on my car.

That's pretty cool. I hear the Grove is a good tailgate. Hopefully one of these days I will be able to get to a few other stadiums.

Why? Because I am 72, a 68 graduate and a Gamecock. I have been to all SEC stadiums except Ole Miss and Missouri. I don’t have to deal with The Missouri trip right now and I may never go there unless I decide it’s important to me so I can say I have been to them all. I think my favorite trip was Texas A&M-people were nice and easy in and out. Florida was worst-some jerk used shoe polish on my car.

Get there early. You will be treated well, "the Grove" and the women are just outstanding!!

Reactions: melvin08

You'll have fun... Just don't take the game seriously, enjoy the road trip...

Reactions: PC31
You have to go Upstatebill.
You are too close to stop now

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT