ADVERTISEMENT

I hope this is no one on this board,Twitter replies to channing tindall.disgusting

Not saying this is the case here, but I’ve seriously heard of people making accounts just to make a fan base look bad. I think TDurral has been around a while on twitter, but that other guy I’ve never seen.

And another thing you have to take into consideration is that these could be 12 year old kids.

I hate social media now for this very reason!! Joyner gets a new car and it's because he gets paid! XT goes shopping for a car and it's because he got paid!!

Grown ass people are tweeting young men on their greatest day of their lives and accusing them of all kinds of things!

The tweets from TN fans towards Mays after he chose UGA was really bad! They were going to kill his dad the next time he came to a game, rape his mom, hoped he tore both ACL's, etc, etc! If I was a young recruit I would never have a public FB page or Twitter. It is the craziest thing I have ever seen.

There has to be a way to trace these tweets! I wish the FBI would track these idiots down and charge them with the books for personal threats of harm and danger!! HS kids should not ever be in a position to deal with this type of behavior from grown adults. Ridiculous!!

It’s either trolls from other teams or some mentally challenged individuals. Both are bad. These people need to stay off Twitter pages of recruits.
Bingo.

Only trolls or the mentally deranged would rag on a high school for where he decided to attend college.

Not saying this is the case here, but I’ve seriously heard of people making accounts just to make a fan base look bad. I think TDurral has been around a while on twitter, but that other guy I’ve never seen.

And another thing you have to take into consideration is that these could be 12 year old kids.
It may be the case. I remember years ago, I was getting a haircut at Dutch Fork Mall and the lady who was cutting my hair said her husband was a huge Clemson fan and that he made Gamecock logins and pretended to be a Gamecock fan all the time, just so he could stir up trouble. She said he got a real big kick out of it. Don't see why she would lie about something like that. Pretty sad if the case.

It may be the case. I remember years ago, I was getting a haircut at Dutch Fork Mall and the lady who was cutting my hair said her husband was a huge Clemson fan and that he made Gamecock logins and pretended to be a Gamecock fan all the time, just so he could stir up trouble. She said he got a real big kick out of it. Don't see why she would lie about something like that. Pretty sad if the case.
Doesn't say much for her either.

Reactions: Cocky704
Every fanbase wants kids who grew up in their state to attend the instate school and UGA is no different. Carolina comes into Georgia every year and signs multiple players, last year Williams grew up in Athens,a few years back another DB was from Athens. If it were a requirement for kids to play instate,UGA would do pretty well, but it's not which allows teams in states that doesn't produce much talent to compete with those that do. But it also allows those kids in less rich states to leave.

Check out @pastorofpain’s Tweet:
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN RAILING AGAINST ON THIS BOARD WITH OUR "FANS" here. See. This crap does matter. And even though some of the dribble on this site doesnt reach this level of disgust, there is enough here that if the kids read it it has an impact on them. another poster here called out by name one of our DBs and is punt return duties being subpar. totally unacceptable if you ask me. i assume most of the posters here are supposedly grown men. But there are a few of you out there in cyberspace that i am quite sure wear diapers to bed.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN RAILING AGAINST ON THIS BOARD WITH OUR "FANS" here. See. This crap does matter. And even though some of the dribble on this site doesnt reach this level of disgust, there is enough here that if the kids read it it has an impact on them. another poster here called out by name one of our DBs and is punt return duties being subpar. totally unacceptable if you ask me. i assume most of the posters here are supposedly grown men. But there are a few of you out there in cyberspace that i am quite sure wear diapers to bed.
i shouldnt have said that about diapers. sorry. its just some of you guys need some perspective. its just football. its a game.

Reactions: agantt
i shouldnt have said that about diapers. sorry. its just some of you guys need some perspective. its just football. its a game.
Relax, I would guess most recruits as with most kids their age are on sites such as Twitter and Instagram and which ever new one comes a long....not sports discussion boards like this one. All of us who are older still go by the new adage "Twitter is for twits", so it would probably be rare that a recruit would see any post on here. Even my kids who grew up on Facebook, don't use it anymore...that's for "old people" they say.

Relax, I would guess most recruits as with most kids their age are on sites such as Twitter and Instagram and which ever new one comes a long....not sports discussion boards like this one. All of us who are older still go by the new adage "Twitter is for twits", so it would probably be rare that a recruit would see any post on here. Even my kids who grew up on Facebook, don't use it anymore...that's for "old people" they say.
maybe your right. but it would be nice to see the hostilities here cease. as far as twitter. i think that window has closed on me. have 0 interest in such media. this is about as techy as i ever want to get. dont know that much about the internet to start with. reminds me of when everyone on here would find a favorite quote from napoleon dynamite. one that comes to mind is uncle rico to kip.....Kip, i suppose you know alot about cyberspace? Ever come across anything on time travel? Relax....i've already looked into for myself. Right on...Right on.

Well, just my opinion and I know some say let them have their moment, but whatever. It's become such a circus and hey everyone come out and watch me commit and fall at my feet and worship me and troll other schools after their commitment. It's just a big ego trip instead of a college decision these days. Sign the paper with your coach and your parents and fax it over. Quit giving 18 yr olds such enablement and wooing over. It's ridiculous imho. No, don't go to the extremes of wishing ill or saying harsh things to anyone, but if you are gonna put all your dirty laundry for the world to see, expect to have some who aren't gonna continue to kiss your butt when it's all said and done. Can't have it both ways. I don't want anyone to get hurt ever. But if they choose not to go here, I don't pull for them to do well. I only want our guys to succeed. Just how I feel though.

Reactions: rogue cock
Oh for St Pete sake! lol to go with what? a dozen 4-5*. Some comeback attempts just shouldn't be attempted I swear.

My point is that even the Almighty Clemson signs 3 star players. Does it seem sensible for Clemson fans to criticize USC for signing 3 star players when half of their class is made up of the same 3 star players? Are their three stars somehow better than ours? Yes, I understand they have signed (8) 4 or 5 star guys, but it doesn't change the fact that they recruit 3 star players as well.

My point is that even the Almighty Clemson signs 3 star players. Does it seem sensible for Clemson fans to criticize USC for signing 3 star players when half of their class is made up of the same 3 star players? Are their three stars somehow better than ours? Yes, I understand they have signed (8) 4 or 5 star guys, but it doesn't change the fact that they recruit 3 star players as well.
You can bet your bottom dollar they try their best to make their 3*'s look better with their offer list. I know in the past there was a UPC guy (and I use that term gender neutral, some here may know who I'm speaking of) on the rivals voting committee or whatever. We have never had anyone.
Not sure of the make-up now days but you can def see a difference in offer list from rivals as compared to other services. I'd say that guy is still there.

Exactly!!

Reactions: BigTomE
All the craziness aside with Twitter I never liked it cause honestly I didn’t think anybody really cared what I had to say, but as an information source if you follow the right people its pretty interesting. You will see tweets with info that the next day or 12 hours later 247 or Saturday down South will write an article about. Information direct to consumer without the middle man...just have to be careful who to follow and only follow reliable sources.

The social side of that social media outlet is annoying though.

Poppiecock that “posing Carolina fan” you’re trying to compare. Just stop. That tater replied to a current The University of South Carolina player and a recruit we just signed. In simple terms, he’s locked in to our school. We’re talking about recruits being influenced by fake twitter accounts which goes well past the rivalry.The rest of y’all who think “we can just ignore twitter, it’s a wasteland.” I’m sorry to disappoint you. That’s Why scum twitter Clemsux accounts exist. It’s reality and Dabdumb is dancing over it. As soon as we understand that this is the new way, penal colonies and inbreds won’t beat us.
Twitter is for teenagers. There should be an age limit.

Twitter sux!!!

twitter is a sewer

That was my assumption actually.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT