ADVERTISEMENT

I hope we all understand what we have in Coach Staley...

The young woman that she had fired at Za's is well aware of what we have.

It's women's basketball ... About 15k a game and a few watching on t.v. care .... It's good they win , I guess ... But geez , women's basketball , it's not that big of a deal
..... Fire away , but it's the truth

It's women's basketball ... About 15k a game and a few watching on t.v. care .... It's good they win , I guess ... But geez , women's basketball , it's not that big of a deal

100 times yes. I’m embarrassed that we have a game with ole miss tomorrow and this is where the conversation is. It’s a shame.

Reactions: Brace1
And you say that without the understanding that she struggled a bit her first three years....and took her 6 to win her first conference title. Thankfully, you didn't care about women's college basketball.

Im glad they win i guess. Had she failed at one of the most advantageous places in the country to succeed? Forgive me for being skeptical.

This!! Sorry, but it's true. Most schools don't care enough about it to spend millions on a coach for a sport that makes zero money and is a distant fourth behind football, baseball, and yes--men's basketball.

And you say that without the understanding that she struggled a bit her first three years....and took her 6 to win her first conference title. Thankfully, you didn't care about women's college basketball.
Even when they were struggling it was a huge improvement over what women's basketball had always been.

Im glad they win i guess. Had she failed at one of the most advantageous places in the country to succeed? Forgive me for being skeptical.
They kept her long enough at Temple to allow her time to succeed....her 3rd year was awful. And, yes, Temple had a good women's basketball program.

This!! Sorry, but it's true. Most schools don't care enough about it to spend millions on a coach for a sport that makes zero money and is a distant fourth behind football, baseball, and yes--men's basketball.

Our priorities have been out of whack for probably longer than even i have had season tickets. My earliest memories involve such wayward figures as James holderman and Richard bell. King Dixon and fig newton came later. Sigh.

Well, at least we are good at some sport. I'm willing to spend millions more on WBB at USC. My gosh, we aren't relevant in any sport (with the exception of baseball) so let's spend money on WBB it gets the university some attention.

Well, at least we are good at some sport. I'm willing to spend millions more on WBB at USC. My gosh, we aren't relevant in any sport (with the exception of baseball) so let's spend money on WBB it gets the university some attention.

...and there is the problem...football has to be first priority.

Yes, god forbid someone pays attention to women's sports.

Yes, god forbid someone pays attention to women's sports.

After we are drilled again at klempson will you be so enthusiastic for women’s basketball? The palmetto series? I have a little girl. The only way i would care is if she is playing. Not saying you shouldn’t but our administration needs an overhaul. We are being destroyed by all of our rivals on the football field and here we are in the middle of football season debating women’s basketball. No wonder we aren’t taken seriously.

After we are drilled again at klempson will you be so enthusiastic for women’s basketball? The palmetto series? I have a little girl. The only way i would care is if she is playing. Not saying you shouldn’t but our administration needs an overhaul. We are being destroyed by all of our rivals on the football field and here we are in the middle of football season debating women’s basketball. No wonder we aren’t taken seriously.

What does Dawn Staley have to do with the football team? Troll.

Exactly troll. It’s a shame this thread exists. I’ve forgotten more usc sports than you know. Have a good day.

ef1566a3bf3a1179cfacc17afd0d010b_zpsws5ovp4t.jpg

...and there is the problem...football has to be first priority.

You think our women's basketball program has become a national power at the expense of our football program? I agree that football brings me a lot more enjoyment than women's basketball and needs to be our first priority (it is). But do you think if Dawn forewent a million dollars of her salary for a few years that would cure the football team's ills?

You tell em bucko.

One of the good things about a win like last week, trolls like you and 4ever2thee crawl back in the woodwork like cockroaches. I see you've crawled back out to troll the football team again. Pretty obvious when you drag Dawn Staley into it.
Clemson doesn't have a game today?

Reactions: rogue cock
One of the good things about a win like last week, trolls like you and 4ever2thee crawl back in the woodwork like cockroaches. I see you've crawled back out to troll the football team again. Pretty obvious when you deag Dawn Staley into it.
Clemson doesn't have a game today?

I got my Gamecock merit badge 30 plus years ago. Save your lame retorts for children.

You think our women's basketball program has become a national power at the expense of our football program? I agree that football brings me a lot more enjoyment than women's basketball and needs to be our first priority (it is). But do you think if Dawn forewent a million dollars of her salary for a few years that would cure the football team's ills?
I'm sure the same logic is operative at Notre Dame.Eyeroll

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT