ADVERTISEMENT

I just signed up on the new board fwiw

I think a lot of people will use the weekend to move over and get settled.
Question: Is the "new" board Shoe's or not?? Do we all need to sign into said board or are we good to go with what we got?? Just askin', just getting curiouser and curiouser. 😎

Question: Is the "new" board Shoe's or not?? Do we all need to sign into said board or are we good to go with what we got?? Just askin', just getting curiouser and curiouser. 😎
You need to move. Shoe and the others will be moving over to the other board. If this one remains visible after the switch, it will be unmoderated and unmaintained. @Brian Shoemaker can elaborate if any of that is incorrect.

Do you have to change your alias? I put mine in along with email and password but it tells me something is illegal!? Not very high tech. Any help would be appreciated
I had to go from vacock# to vacock because the new site didn’t accept special characters. BTW, I registered but didn’t pay the dollar. Not sure if I am good there.

Reactions: hillstosea
I had to go from vacock# to vacock because the new site didn’t accept special characters. BTW, I registered but didn’t pay the dollar. Not sure if I am good there.
You're good. If at any time you're not good, they'll let you know. I think you will be good.

You need to move. Shoe and the others will be moving over to the other board. If this one remains visible after the switch, it will be unmoderated and unmaintained. @Brian Shoemaker can elaborate if any of that is incorrect.

Oh that's good enough right there (i.e., Shoe, not necessary!), and Thank You and uscwatson21 for the assistance/recommendation of you BOTH!!

See y'all and everyone else "over there" as things blend in to such!! As long as I don't miss such that is!!

Thanx Again!!,

Gaim

Ok, Ok, a lil' confusion here on my part! Do we actually hafta pay to be able to post/read/participate on the site in reference??

Again, Thanx in advance for all your assistance!!

Ok, I haven’t been following the “new board” post closely so I’m a little confused. Is the new site the new home for Gamecock Central for both FGF and Insiders? If yes, I just re-upped my dues for Insiders so does that transfer?

Ok, I haven’t been following the “new board” post closely so I’m a little confused. Is the new site the new home for Gamecock Central for both FGF and Insiders? If yes, I just re-upped my dues for Insiders so does that transfer?

Yes. It is the new site for both. Still gamecock central. But you need a on3 profile to participate.

As far as everyone knows, your dues will not transfer since that is for a rivals account.

That seems to be part of the reason you can sign up for just $1.

Where did you go to sign up.
Here is a thread on the subject with some good information....and probably a better link..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT