ADVERTISEMENT

I keep hearing this is a 4-5 year rebuild. Why?

sickoftryingtothinkofausername

Oct 29, 2008
Sam Pittman is 4 games into his 2nd season and has Arkansas looking like a legitimate Top 5 team. In the same period that we went from 33 wins in 3 years to a complete dumpster fire, Arkansas has had I believe FIVE different coaches. So why would anybody seriously give Beamer the benefit of the doubt for 4-5 seasons? Honest question….has anyone seen anything on the offensive side of the ball through 4 games to indicate we’re headed in the right direction? His playcalling makes Lou Holtz’s offenses look fresh and inventive. The one thing we could’ve carried over from Muschamps team- the run game- has been completely dismantled and even though we now have no run game, Beamer is scared out of his wits to throw the ball downfield on 1st and 2nd down. Just pathetic all the way around.

you want a true rebuild….show Ray Tanner the door and rebuild the AD office. As long as Tanner infests the AD spot with the awful decisions he’s made, the more it shows nobody at this school actually cares about winning.

There’s no easy answer to this. we‘ll always be rebuilding unless we can recruit some real talent worthy of the SEC. we look slow and undersized compared to other teams. We’ve also had a bad run with QBs and the lack of good coaching over the last 5 years.

Sam Pittman is 4 games into his 2nd season and has Arkansas looking like a legitimate Top 5 team. In the same period that we went from 33 wins in 3 years to a complete dumpster fire, Arkansas has had I believe FIVE different coaches. So why would anybody seriously give Beamer the benefit of the doubt for 4-5 seasons? Honest question….has anyone seen anything on the offensive side of the ball through 4 games to indicate we’re headed in the right direction? His playcalling makes Lou Holtz’s offenses look fresh and inventive. The one thing we could’ve carried over from Muschamps team- the run game- has been completely dismantled and even though we now have no run game, Beamer is scared out of his wits to throw the ball downfield on 1st and 2nd down. Just pathetic all the way around.

you want a true rebuild….show Ray Tanner the door and rebuild the AD office. As long as Tanner infests the AD spot with the awful decisions he’s made, the more it shows nobody at this school actually cares about winning.
Transfer portal makes this a foolish statement

Reactions: DeepfriedCock

Add Lane Kiffin to this list. Quick turnarounds are possible in this era but you have to get the right coaching staff.

The transfer portal is a huge advantage for SEC programs that leverage it correctly.

Arkansas has one of the best AD's in the country in Yurachek.

yeah, and you know where Yurachek came from?? COASTAL CAROLINA. And who’s the state school getting the recognition right now? COASTAL. And who’s the guy at Coastal calling the shots right now? Not the AD….it’s Joe Moglia. A multibillionaire cutthroat businessman who understands football and doesn’t accept failure. Not saying id want him as a HC here, but I’d absolutely love to see what he could do with the AD job over a few years.

They destroyed a Top 10 team today. The same team we've never beaten and who's whipped our butts every year since 2014.

A 10 point win is hardly "destroying" somebody. And Texas A&M isn't a top 10 team once they lost their starting QB. Looked very bad against Colorado.

Reactions: hornerph
A 10 point win is hardly "destroying" somebody. And Texas A&M isn't a top 10 team once they lost their starting QB. Looked very bad against Colorado.
A win is a win right? That’s what everyone said around here when we pulled one out against a crap ECU team. You think NC State cares half of clemsons defense wasn’t on the field today? Nope.

A win is a win right? That’s what everyone said around here when we pulled one out against a crap ECU team. You think NC State cares half of clemsons defense wasn’t on the field today? Nope.

That's hardly "destroying" a team. Nobody claimed it wasn't a win.

Then wait until next year to whine like a damn little nancy kerrigan every post.
Let's see , Arkansas is top 10, we suck, you hate it because we TOLD you way before all of this unfolded, I get it, you're pissed because you can't accept the truth. Do you not realizing you're the one whining, others with common sense here point out the obvious that you are too damn stupid to see.

This one isn't on Tanner, period.

If no improvement in 3 years, say goodbye. He is really a big trial.

Why? Because people that want USC to suck want us to keep incompetent coaches and leadership longer.

At this point we as well make Connor Shaw the OC. At least he know how to call plays like SOS. Our current offense looks just like Kurt Roper.
Actually, our offense looks nothing like it did under Roper...not even close. This offense is anemic at best. I couldn't stand Roper but he is 10x the OC we have now. I honestly feel like I am watching a HS offense in the first half of our games.

I mean Coach Chadwell took FCS Coastal Carolina from 2nd place in the Big South in 2016 to being on the verge of FBS top 10 in 2020/2021.

So 4-5 years should be plenty

Chadwell never coached Coastal at the FCS level. He is in hism3rd year as head coach…. An 11-1 season and a current 4-0 and #17 ranking in those 2.3 seasons

Let's see , Arkansas is top 10, we suck, you hate it because we TOLD you way before all of this unfolded, I get it, you're pissed because you can't accept the truth. Do you not realizing you're the one whining, others with common sense here point out the obvious that you are too damn stupid to see.

You're an f'ing moron. You haven't told anybody anything. And nobody is "too damn stupid" to see anything. Everyone with a brain expected us to be right were we are. 2-2. Anything better would have just be gravy.

Wait until next week. You will see what Arkansas really is. They will get their ass beat, just like we did by Georgia.

No that's your life, waiting till next year to watch your hopes dashed over and over. Shit ain't changing here until a huge overhaul in our admin. Hate to break that news to you.

No, moron. Pittman got a year to "turn things around". If you are going to compare, Beamer deserved the same year.

Reactions: jeff2001
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT