ADVERTISEMENT

I know our big shot boosters don't post on here, but....

We are also faced with how well connect Clemson s network is. I'm mean XT is moved to IMG in Florida along with Henry.
Two of the selection committee for NC selection are Clem. They have the easiest way to the NC every year. Even if the boosters helped us cheat or whatever. Their network all the way to NCAA associations will be matched.

Yes I feel that Muschamp is too nice with recruiting while everyone else is not. Meanwhile we are missing out on many recruits because other schools do what it takes to secure them, and secure them early. Also we should look to get a really good OC and pay him well to come here, maybe look at a offensive head coach who recently got fired? Something needs to change.

Last edited:
I just want to see our program appear to be trying. Being on the cutting edge of ideas that help us. Like bringing in past players to help the team practice. Satellite camps. Being at least accused of stealing signs (instead of the other team doing it to us). Putting a stone cold fox in front of the fax on signing day. Paying top dollar for any coach. Hiring a parent of a top recruit.
The list goes on and on. Things other teams come up with and implement that we hear of.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT