ADVERTISEMENT

I love this picture for a variety of reasons, however....

Rod Dangerfield

Jan 12, 2010
The greatest part about it is it's a pic of 4 QBs that have started & won games over the Clemmers....all w/in a 7 year span.

F1121311.jpg

This post was edited on 4/13 2:27 PM by Rod Dangerfield

Originally posted by Rod Dangerfield:

Originally posted by cj_mc7:
Here is a fun thing the ponder. Out of the six wins among them, who had the best game?
Very likely Thompson, 2012.
That would be my 1st choice. Considering the fact that Shaw was out, it was DT's biggest start, tons of pressure on him and it was in dead valley. Plus, everybody thought the Gamecocks were going to lose the game anyway. DT earned legendary status that night!!

But I could make a case for Shaw in 2013. I've never seen Shaw more confident, focused and motivated. Shaw lived up to his reputation of doing whatever it takes to win the game. When someone asks me, 'Who is Connor Shaw?', I just tell them to watch the 2013 Carolina Klempsun game. It's all right there.

I think Garcia in 2010 is worth mentioning. That 1st long TD pass to Jeffery, was beautiful. I knew right then that everything had changed. Even though the game was played in mighty dead valley, I knew right then that klempsun had absolutely no chance to win that game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT