ADVERTISEMENT

I loved Ray being in the booth...

today...I heard "I'm surprised" more than once referring to CH defensive play calling....actually hearing from a champion describing a wannabe...but its great to be a Gamecock
My lord, the way he was talking about this and that. I mean the man knows every little detail about everything.

The chicken curse. The best coach we ever had wanted out at the pinnacle of his coaching career. Basically, his tremendous success is what ended up wrecking the very thing that made him.

Reactions: sclawman77
Yep prefer Ray in the dugout.

If Ray doesn't love Gamecock fans enough to get this fixed, the dugout is where he belongs...I don't think Tanner will fire Holbrook...But he should insist that Chad bring in a couple of bright bench coaches to help Jim Toman out...A competent batting coach would be a godsend...Also, someone to teach those young men how to run bases and when or when not to steal a base...

They literally stole defeat from the jaws of victory yesterday

If Ray doesn't love Gamecock fans enough to get this fixed, the dugout is where he belongs...I don't think Tanner will fire Holbrook...But he should insist that Chad bring in a couple of bright bench coaches to help Jim Toman out...A competent batting coach would be a godsend...Also, someone to teach those young men how to run bases and when or when not to steal a base...

They literally stole defeat from the jaws of victory yesterday
Can't "Like" this enough!!

Reactions: joplin gamecock1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT