ADVERTISEMENT

I really don't think I'm any better than a monkey because of my anger issues. Awhile ago I ordered...

Do you like turkey and dressing? If so, you’re better off than a monkey. It’s Thanksgiving; let go of your anger, spend time with your family, and be thankful. And as always, cluck fempson and go Gamecocks 🤙🏼🐔😀

Reactions: jsusc
...from DoorDash again, which I can't afford. So poor impulse control, which is probably one reason why I'm poor. But whatever. The food gets here and I am about to try to get it out of the bag on the kitchen counter and had already noticed one item was missing, when I knock over the drink in the cup that came with the food. It was lemonade and got all over the counter and floor and wall and trashcan. I went into a fit of rage and literally started screaming and cussing and throwing the food against the refrigerator and cabinets, so that's ruined. That is no differnent than a monkey hooting and throwing feces, except I can't afford to do this. A monkey can always find another banana. I just got so mad and had an even bigger mess to clean up, plus I'm still hungry. I kind of blame the restaurant though, because I really didn't want a drink, but I had to select it to complete my order. None of this bullshirt would've happened if I could decline that drink. But I try to control my anger, I really do, but sometimes I just go into a rage.
Sounds like me doing mods on one of my cars, lol!

That midget girl might calm you down. Do you still have her number?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT