ADVERTISEMENT

I saw last night the odds of us winning the last 3 games on the road...

I'd put our chances against UPC at .8%.
Against Ole Piss 52%
Against Florida 24% (I think)
Against Clemson 8%

I say against Clemson we have a chance...

I think on offense, we just need to pound the ball to wear out the defense.. Even the best defense will wear down over time...

On defense, apply pressure and stop it with 3 men down... Put 5 men on the line apply pressure... Bring pressure to the QB...

Yeah, we aren't going to pound the ball on them. That's their strength of their defense. Need to take advantage of some matchups against their lb and safeties if we are going to score ANY points.

not sure what stop it with 3 men down means? But if we don't stack the box they will kill us with the run. The only problem with stacking the box is that leaves or safeties vulnerable to their tall recovers. Will be interesting to see what Boom has in store for them.

Yeah, we aren't going to pound the ball on them. That's their strength of their defense. Need to take advantage of some matchups against their lb and safeties if we are going to score ANY points.

not sure what stop it with 3 men down means? But if we don't stack the box they will kill us with the run. The only problem with stacking the box is that leaves or safeties vulnerable to their tall recovers. Will be interesting to see what Boom has in store for them.
Nothing he schemes will be effective unless he manages to pack about 10 uniforms on defense with NFL players.

The last 2 teams have sold out to stop the run and TL has thrown for close to 700 yards and 5 TDs. Its a rivalry so you never know, but we finally have some balance and they have done a good job of taking what the defense gives. Couple that with being senior night and I dont think its close. A lot can change between now and then, but I see it being a lot like the last few years.

Reactions: mavcock
I think our guys int the trenches have more nastiness and fight than the Clemson “all-stars”. Our guys want revenge! Clemson will regret taking us lightly!

The ESPN FPI is notoriously unreliable, but here’s how it breaks down the win probability for the remaining games for the Gamecocks:

Ole Miss: SC @ 49.7%
Florida; SC @ 25.2%
UTC: SC @ 98.3%
Tatervile: SC @ 5.9%

TIFWIW

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT