ADVERTISEMENT

"I will be taking my talents ". LeBron James was

I don't mind how they announce their decision. They have worked hard to get where they are. I do hate the hat, jersey routine. Too many people have spent time and money and in some cases coaches lose their job.

Reactions: vehemon
I hate it. But if you've been brought up to think your excrement isn't malodorous, I suppose it is to be expected.

You hate kids having fun with their announcement, but post on a paysite dedicated to following high school teenagers for years before they can make that announcement ?

Interesting logic. Sounds like someone who hates the Kardashians, but never misses one of their episodes.

Want them to lose the panache during signing day? Stop following their recruitment (which is often a longer period of time than what they actually play football for us).

You hate kids having fun with their announcement, but post on a paysite dedicated to following high school teenagers for years before they can make that announcement ?

Interesting logic. Sounds like someone who hates the Kardashians, but never misses one of their episodes.

Want them to lose the panache during signing day? Stop following their recruitment (which is often a longer period of time than what they actually play football for us).
I'm fine with them enjoying the moment, having fun, but come on, is it that hard to do something original? The hat thing is played out, just like "taking my talents." Imagine 100 bands releasing the same album, with the same songs in the same order over the span of 8 years. We'd all be pretty tired of those songs.

Reactions: cockydev
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT