ADVERTISEMENT

I will leave this here

Why is he.shocked...SMH? This might be a meme soon...real soon
Indeed. I was pretty irate when I saw the first replay of him throwing the ball away at the one yard line, but I think I was more irate when he looked shocked about the result of the replay review. It was as if he didn't even understand what he had done. Clearly, nobody on the sideline had told him.

Sad part is he played great today. If he holds onto the ball for 2 more feet, he’s our player of the game. Got a feeling this kid will learn from it. When he got his chance he was all around the ball. I was pissed as soon as it happened. It can’t happen again.
I agree I thought he was a upgrade once he got to start playing, we will see how he looks against Tenn.

Reactions: lakemurraycock1
Just curious how you know that the coach didnt chew his ass? You don’t need to do that in front of national TV.
How do you know he did? I guess neither of us know for sure, but there’s plenty of coaches who have no problem doing it on national tv….though I would call it a stretch to say that the nation was watching our sh!tshow.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Come on. If the coach went over and chewed his butt out on television, somebody would be calling him a racist and demanding his resignation and/or execution within 5 minutes. I guarantee you that he will get a private earful.
Perhaps, but a little public humiliation doesn't hurt either.

Have we had a game without a mind-numbingly stupid play/penalty this season? I don't remember EIU...seems like an eternity ago.

Sad part is he played great today. If he holds onto the ball for 2 more feet, he’s our player of the game. Got a feeling this kid will learn from it. When he got his chance he was all around the ball. I was pissed as soon as it happened. It can’t happen again.
He did play a good game today for sure. Dropping the ball short of the goal line is idiotic, because it would have made it a two possession game had he held onto it two more steps. I personally would rather see our guys hand the ball to the official after every play. Just hold onto the flippingflopping thing until AFTER you score!

I despise this kind of showboating. That tells me it’s all about him, not the team. And as to what others were saying about an ass chewing, can you imagine how Nick Saban would deal with this?

Last edited:
Reactions: rogue cock
fgtxuRf.jpg

It goes back to what Lou Holtz said about getting to the end zone. "Act like you have been there before and will be there again."

Wonder what Holtz would have to say about celebrating your score by throwing the ball away before you actually scored.

Of this play Beamer said: "It seemed like the longest play in the history of college football."

I'm getting a little weary of his "aw shucks" Opie Taylor bit. The proper response when asked about this play: "Yeah, that was a dumb mistake. No excuse for that kind of mistake. We want our players to go out and have fun, but, yeah, just a really bad play there. We'll talk to him about it."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT