ADVERTISEMENT

I wish Ray was still coach

I was at a birthday party today, and all the taters there were laughing at how far our program has fallen. It was pretty hard to take.

Yes, he was a great baseball coach, but we have been on a down slide in men's sports since he took over. No question, great guy, but this experiment should be reviewed. It seems that the only improvement he cares about is on the academic side as opposed to the record side. Nothing will happen though as Carolina fans still flood the gates as if it was the California Gold Rush!

Yes, he was a great baseball coach, but we have been on a down slide in men's sports since he took over. No question, great guy, but this experiment should be reviewed. It seems that the only improvement he cares about is on the academic side as opposed to the record side. Nothing will happen though as Carolina fans still flood the gates as if it was the California Gold Rush!
Was wondering just how difficult it is for someone to be a Hall of Fame coach and successful AD. I know Tanner loves USC but seems like finding someone with that level of success in both roles is a big ask. I can only think of Osborne of hand. Am i missing anyone (within the last 2 decades)

Was wondering just how difficult it is for someone to be a Hall of Fame coach and successful AD. I know Tanner loves USC but seems like finding someone with that level of success in both roles is a big ask. I can only think of Osborne of hand. Am i missing anyone (within the last 2 decades)

Schembechler did pretty good, didn't he?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT