ADVERTISEMENT

I wonder if there will be the Vote of Confidence .....

I can't believe Tanner has been Mia this long. Well actually I can believe it. I just don't know about this guy. Even the book "How to be an AD for dummies" would've called for some kind of statement by now
What sort of statement are you looking for/expecting?

Reactions: USCLaw85
Tanner gave him a vote of confidence a couple weeks ago and is spending his time hitting up boosters for money for stadium improvements for the top boosters. Unless that group decides they are no longer infatuated with Tanner’s rings nothing will change.

Ray, or I mean CCHC34, you acknowledge the sad state of the football program and reveal a plan to fix it.

Meanwhile the Gamecocks aren’t even in this weeks bowl projections.

It is just that we are currently in that weird stage of events where fans are calling for heads , media is saying hot seat and coach in trouble, so usually someone in administration usually releases the vote of confidence statement, which usually , in protocol, amounts to the death knell... .

It is just that we are currently in that weird stage of events where fans are calling for heads , media is saying hot seat and coach in trouble, so usually someone in administration usually releases the vote of confidence statement, which usually , in protocol, amounts to the death knell... .
The ol kiss of death confidence vote. Ray is trying to make chicken salad here.

coming soon , and if so, will it come from Tanner or the President or the BOT?

I'm guessing Caslen has a pair of balls and fires Tanner, Muschamp and Fat Frank.
Any type of 'vote of confidence' ensures the burning of the University to the ground.

I'm guessing Caslen has a pair of balls and fires Tanner, Muschamp and Fat Frank.
Any type of 'vote of confidence' ensures the burning of the University to the ground.
I’d like to see what Martin could do without Papa telling him not to offend anyone and coddle his children.

Reactions: howard13
This ultimately is on the BOT. They approve all the major/bad decisions that Ray Tanner makes. WE need new blood on that board!!
Who can remove board members? (Asking a genuine question, because I have no idea how that part of this whole thing works.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT