ADVERTISEMENT

If I'm a recruit...

Cock-a-Doo

Dec 8, 2009
What I see is Bmac getting the offense rolling, a team that is starting to get it together, and progress being made despite the crazy amount of injuries on D.

I know the the D is bad....my goodness it is bad....but that has been Muschamp's specialty his entire career. When I hear him talk I dont sense any panic in him...I really do trust the D is going to get turned around. We got a glimpse of what could be last year.

Tonight sucked...but I think it helps sustain our recruiting efforts

I like our young secondary in the future. They aren't that much worse than Clemson's experienced secondary.

Reactions: PC31
What I see is Bmac getting the offense rolling, a team that is starting to get it together, and progress being made despite the crazy amount of injuries on D.

I know the the D is bad....my goodness it is bad....but that has been Muschamp's specialty his entire career. When I hear him talk I dont sense any panic in him...I really do trust the D is going to get turned around. We got a glimpse of what could be last year.

Tonight sucked...but I think it helps sustain our recruiting efforts

We need some JUCO help on D. If I'm a top JUCO player that wants to make an immediate impact, then I'm picking USC.

Reactions: scout1#
I like our young secondary in the future. They aren't that much worse than Clemson's experienced secondary.

Clemson's secondary isn't experienced, which is part of the reason there were South Carolina players running wide open. They are almost entirely sophomores and juniors. I think Mark Fields is the only senior and he doesn't start. Both teams secondaries need to get a lot better, but they are young so there is hope they will be able to.

A more seasoned better conditioned Belk, stronger Sandidge, Kinlaw if her returns. with Zach Pickens and the depth that played will bode well for us next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT