ADVERTISEMENT

If I'm Tanner right now I'm starting conversations

gamecockfan04

Aug 13, 2003
To see who's out there that may be willing to take over for chump. Expectations were not high this year but this was a must win game. He's had his second chance as an sec coach and it ain't happening. But will Tanner have the balls to do anything. Probably not!

Reactions: Godfather4CU
To see who's out there that may be willing to take over for chump. Expectations were not high this year but this was a must win game. He's had his second chance as an sec coach and it ain't happening. But will Tanner have the balls to do anything. Probably not!
Maybe that's what you would do. Tanner, however, is starting his 3rd dessert.

Tanner reached out to RichRod before settling on Muschamp. You really want him taking another shot at this?

Reactions: howard13
Tanner is gutless. He's doing nothing. Remember how he said how he didn't even want to imagine Muschamp not being our coach. He should be fired for hiring Muschamp.

If I am Tanner I am updating my resume and cleaning out my office.

Tanner has to hire an outside company to advise him first. Yes, he has to hire a company to help him decide if he should decide to do something....maybe, possibly. SMh. Feckless. Useless. > Ray Tanner. But even worse? > BOT

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT