ADVERTISEMENT

If Jake gets injured in the first 4 games

No, they love playing Jake when ever possible and this has been proven over and over.

The staff wouldn't want to risk the future QB whoever that is getting frustrated and transferring to the portal or losing a Doty commitment.

Unless its a season ending injury, that would get a different answer from me

Last edited:
Assuming you mean hurt enough that he misses half the season (season doesn't go well) and then he is healthy enough to come back for the last few games and maybe decides not to play to save eligibility. Maybe.

Some posters will be so happy they'll wet themselves. I guess they will have to pick out another player to blast every time his name comes up on this board..

Reactions: rogue cock
Some posters will be so happy they'll wet themselves. I guess they will have to pick out another player to blast every time his name comes up on this board..
Yep. It's much easier for people to lash out at one thing. It takes some maturity to acknowledge there are many things that contributed to the failures of last year's team.

I already see people are blaming Under Armour shoes this year. That will catch on quickly.

I thought you were going to ask, "who comes in and takes over."

But sure, if its season ending and he wants to come back then RS him and get him for another year.

You got your wish Hi Cock.
Wasn't a wish, just a pre-season question to ponder. I would never wish for a player to get injured.
I never disparaged Jake - just the decision to keep going to him when he was struggling.

Personally I think it's pathetic to hope a player gets hurt and then BUMP THE THREAD YOU POSTED ABOUT IT TO SHOW YOUR JOY ABOUT IT LATER....
Thank goodness you clearly didn't do that Hi Cock...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT