ADVERTISEMENT

If sports had not been cancelled this Spring, where do you think our baseball team

um we have a bunch not named Dawn, Steve, (original) Frank, Baseball Ray, (I’m sure there’s a few more but not a landslide in the non mud camp)

battling for their portion of mud

LOL! You are right to a degree but it just seems like poor old Calvi has been the go to guy when everything else fails.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
I think they would be playing for the first undefeated college baseball season ever.. Ranked #1 and the closest anyone has come to beating us was a 15 to 3 nail biter against Clemson in the Championship game. JMO

28-28.....no tourney. Head coach quits.

We aren't that lucky to lose a head coach that way. It generally comes with paying out a five year contract. But, I would certainly like to see Kingston succeed so we have to give him at least three more years.

we stopped at 12-4 with 2 losses to Northwestern at home, both in extra innings and 2 losses to Clemson, with one of the losses at home; 7-1.

We had to beat Furman 3-1 in 12 innings...

I like to think we would make it to the Regionals, but it would be 2 and out, but we haven't played anyone that was tough in our schedule and I believe we would have a losing record in the SEC..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT