ADVERTISEMENT

IF UGA WINS?

Cocky_11

Jan 31, 2014
does bama go to #4, clemmons to #1 and they play each other? or

does bama go to #3 and uga stays at #4 and clemmons plays uga?

Alabama>last year
Georgia<last year
Alabama shouldn't have any issues with this years UGA D-Line.
I expect them to win fairly easily unless they have a turnover fest.
Alabama vs. Oklahoma
Clemson vs. Notre Dame

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
Any team can win on any given day. Granted the chances are lower in nick Sabans world. I honestly believe if Alabama takes a loss they are done, as they should be.

Alabama>last year
Georgia<last year
Alabama shouldn't have any issues with this years UGA D-Line.
I expect them to win fairly easily unless they have a turnover fest.
Alabama vs. Oklahoma
Clemson vs. Notre Dame
I think you may be surprised.
Bama O > last year
Bama D < last year
Our O is as good, but probably better right now than last year. Fromm is passing at 80% completion percentage since the LSU debacle, which is best in the conference. Our OL is better and deeper, and Swift is now healthy. It will be a much closer game than most people think.
DL is not our problem on D, our issues have been LBS.

Last edited:
I think in that scenario Bama is 3 and ND is 4.

Ye' forget who you're talking about. An any other case, maybe...but if a perfect season ND gets jumped or pushed down by ANYONE at this point, you'd hear squealing from that fanbase like nothing you've ever heard before. Worse than Clemmy tryin' to get in the spud bowl....or whatever it was just a few years back. ND can only go one way at this point. Up or out altogether.

Reactions: vipercock
I think you may be surprised.
Bama O > last year
Bama D < last year
Our O is as good, but probably better right now than last year. Fromm is passing at 80% completion percentage since the LSU debacle, which is best in the conference. Our OL is better and deeper, and Swift is now healthy. It will be a much closer game than most people think.

You don't have your 2 work horses...Chubs and Sony. No surprises at all....dawgs go home pups, same as every year.

Bama played 5 teams in the committee's top 25, including a top 10 team on the road.

If they lose, then you add a #3 ranked, SEC Champion.

They would have to get blown out not to make it.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
You don't have your 2 work horses...Chubs and Sony. No surprises at all....dawgs go home pups, same as every year.
You're not paying attention. Swift and Holyfield are on pace for 1000 yards each also. It will be the first time in CFB history that 4 different guys have ran for 1000 yards in consecutive years at the same school. Not only do we have our workhorses, we have a young but seasoned QB who has won 24 games in less than 2 seasons.
Preaching to me about how years end is pretty funny coming from you.

Reactions: Gaimcock
Close UGA win-

1) Clemson
2) ND
3) UGA
4) Alabama

This is probably best case scenario for Gamecock fans
^^^ This

But from a Clemson stand point I want Bama to win. I wound rather play them in the NC game not in the playoffs like last year.

Depends on what OK does to Texas. If they beat 'em baaaad. They're in over 1-loss Bama. If both games are close and OK wins, Bama loses, there's a lot of drama gonna happen.

I'm pretending Ohio State doesn't exist... because I wish they didn't.

^^^ This

But from a Clemson stand point I want Bama to win. I wound rather play them in the NC game not in the playoffs like last year.

You mean you'd rather play ND first, instead of Bama? I'm completely shocked. (anything to keep that patsy arse schedule going eh?)

You mean you'd rather play ND first, instead of Bama? I'm completely shocked. (anything to keep that patsy arse schedule going eh?)
Just being real lol. Of course I would, wouldn’t you? But I also don’t think Notre Dame is going to be a cake walk. I think they are a solid team.

Depends on what OK does to Texas. If they beat 'em baaaad. They're in over 1-loss Bama. If both games are close and OK wins, Bama loses, there's a lot of drama gonna happen.

I'm pretending Ohio State doesn't exist... because I wish they didn't.

You and Boom4life are hoping against hope. Only way Bama is out is if they get blown out. Like.....waaaay out. (IE: not gonna happen) Sorry, you boys got to play somebody, eventually.

Reactions: DarkCock
You're not paying attention. Swift and Holyfield are on pace for 1000 yards each also. It will be the first time in CFB history that 4 different guys have ran for 1000 yards in consecutive years at the same school. Not only do we have our workhorses, we have a young but seasoned QB who has won 24 games in less than 2 seasons.

Always the same bark, ending in a whimper. Been going on nearly 4 DECADES now. See me on Sat. after the game. This year won't be any different.

Would love to see Saban antics if they somehow get squeezed out.

My sister-in-law works is a grad student in the UA Athletic Dept. If Saban is walking in the halls, etc. they cannot look at him - must look down. True Story.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Would love to see Saban antics if they somehow get squeezed out.

My sister-in-law works is a grad student in the UA Athletic Dept. If Saban is walking in the halls, etc. they cannot look at him - must look down. True Story.
That's what I've been told as well. SMH. It costs $00.00 to be a decent person. People like that make me sick... of course looking down may be looking at Nick. :D

Reactions: Gaimcock and Wiles2
Ye' forget who you're talking about. An any other case, maybe...but if a perfect season ND gets jumped or pushed down by ANYONE at this point, you'd hear squealing from that fanbase like nothing you've ever heard before. Worse than Clemmy tryin' to get in the spud bowl....or whatever it was just a few years back. ND can only go one way at this point. Up or out altogether.
As long as they are in, the fanbase won't care. That it's Bama that gets a little nod makes it OK. They have sort of proven themselves in the playoffs before.

As long as they are in, the fanbase won't care. That it's Bama that gets a little nod makes it OK. They have sort of proven themselves in the playoffs before.
Most of the country is itching to not let Bama be in the final 4 years in a row.

Most of the country is itching to not let Bama be in the final 4 years in a row.
But when they win it all, the howls of the critics will be silenced. The winner vindicates itself by beating two outstanding teams with everything on the line. I'll say that no matter who wins.

Sooooooooooooooooo......you wanna talk now or..... lol.

Sooooooooooooooooo......you wanna talk now or..... lol.
Sure... I'm proud of my team. I said you'd be surprised. We just went toe to toe with what many call Saban's best team ever. I'm looking forward to another Sugar Bowl... and especially looking forward to 2019 since we are the youngest team in the SEC. Respectfully, Go Dawgs!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT