ADVERTISEMENT

If we were an NFL Franchise who would we be ??

BobbyB1975

Sep 9, 2018
I’m going Bengals . We aren’t quite Cleveland or Buffalo bad historically. We beat the teams we are supposed to beat and hover around .500 or better every year .
Maybe once in 7 or 8 years we will be really good but choke when we have a big opportunity. We just good enough that the coach keeps his job and fans are kinda just cool with being competitive. No one really sees you as a threat in the big picture but your not an easy W . I think that’s about where we are . We still watch the games because it gives us a legitimate excuse to drink and hang out with friends and not feel like an alcoholic.

Tampa - one maybe two good runs in history. Otherwise, historically insignificant/bad at times. Overall, mediocre.

We’re that team from London. A different look every week. That is whenever we have a game.

I’m going Bengals . We aren’t quite Cleveland or Buffalo bad historically. We beat the teams we are supposed to beat and hover around .500 or better every year .
Maybe once in 7 or 8 years we will be really good but choke when we have a big opportunity. We just good enough that the coach keeps his job and fans are kinda just cool with being competitive. No one really sees you as a threat in the big picture but your not an easy W . I think that’s about where we are . We still watch the games because it gives us a legitimate excuse to drink and hang out with friends and not feel like an alcoholic.

That is the first team that popped into my mind before I even opened the post.

Detroit Lions. Never really won anything of significance. Play in a league of historic teams...have higher expectations and solid fanbase but always seem to find a way to fail.

Reactions: PawSoHard
Detroit Lions. Never really won anything of significance. Play in a league of historic teams...have higher expectations and solid fanbase but always seem to find a way to fail.

Wow that’s a pretty good comparison. Jake kinda reminds me of Stafford too . Some games he looks like a Pro Bowler and other games he looks clueless especially against top tier teams . Pretty good call with the Lions

Reactions: Carolina4
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT